chapter 33

Junkook's pov
It was almost 8:00pm and yn had not called me. I thought she forgot again so I called her.
She was not receiving her call. I called Mina and dint get any answer. Without wasting anytime I went to Mina's house. I rang the bell and yn's mom opened the door.
"Hello aunty! How are you?"

"Hi dear. Come inside, I am fine. Thank you..how are you?"

I was talking to her parents but my eyes were searching for yn and Mina.

That is when aunty said.
"I guess yn and Mina will have their dinner out and come. She was telling me mostly they will have dinner out."

"Oo okay aunty. Okay than I'll leave."

"Did you had any message for her or wanted to tell her something. Let me know I'll tell her ones she comes back home."

"Nothing as such. I was just passing by so came to hello you'll. Okay than aunty I'll get going. If she comes tell her to call me."

" Okay dear. Good night."

"Good night aunty."

When I left her house, I called Jin hyung to call Mina and find her location. He was confused at first but than I had to tell him about it as now Mina is also into this. He said "I'll tell Jimin to find both their locations, and let you know."

"Okay hyung." I went to the bridal shop they had gone earlier and checked the CCTV which showed they left the shop on time.
In all this thing I forgot that I had told a man to keep an eye on them but he too dint inform me about anything.
So I went to the parking lot and called him. I heard the mobile ring. When I went towards the sound I saw the man dead. I called an ambulance and my people to inform about this to his family. I felt bad thinking that he was working for me and lost his life because of me. His family too will suffer because of me.

That is when it hit me hard now. Even yn and Mina they too are in danger and if I don't want to go through what his family will go through than I have to find him as soon as possible.

I got a call, when I checked it was Lee Byung's.

Hello junkook

Lee listen to me. Let them go. This is between us don't involve them in this.
He started laughing like a maniac and said.

Ooo now you realise how I feel. This is just a start. I want you to see yn die infront of your own eyes and enjoy that.

Lee.... don't you dare touch her.

I calmed myself because at present I don't know where he has kept her and what if...

no no Lee I'm sorry tell me where are you I'll come there. Kill me but leave both of them.

That love.... Even my brother loved her but you killed him. You could have warned him or your fatso yn could have rejected him politely but you'll chose to kill.him just for loving her.

The moment he said that Jhon loved her I got pissed off and more angry because he called her with that name.

But I have to say junkook she is really fiery the way she was talking against me, and still being in that situation telling me that you will come for her with that confidence shows that why you chose her.

Lee listen to me Jhon dint love her infact he tried to force himself on her.

Stop with that, even your girlfriend said the same thing. Now you prove me if what you both are saying is right or else your yn have to face the consequences.
I'm giving you 30 min. Come with the proof to xx location.

Okay Lee but you won't touch any of the girls.

It depends on you even if your 1 min late than-

Okay okay I'll be there on time.

I disconnected the call. I sat in my car and started thinking where to find the proof, that jhon is not what he thinks.

That is when I remembered. I started the car and went directly to Ms. Kim's house.

Ms. Kim yn is in problem and only you can save her and told her about everything in the car while we were about to reach the destination I called Jin hyung and informed him about the location.

Yn pov
Lee came back and told me that junkook is coming to prove that Jhon was not what he showed me he is but if he fails in that than. He pointed at the direction of the door and I was terrified. Mina too was shocked.
"Lee why are you involving my parents into this. This was between us leave them."

"Yn what is all this? What is going on? Why you are tied and who are these people. " My mom asked

I was blank, dint had answeres to their questions.

"Ooo what happend to you now. Where is that tough girl attitude. " Lee asked sarcastically.

"Mr. Lee, you use families to scare your enemies, like. your. father."

"What do you mean by that? And how dare you say that. My father was a gentleman. So better be careful before speaking anything." He came to me and slapped me. "My father was not like your boyfriends father who killed his wife and than his friend." I looked at my parents and Mina who were in shock.

"Mr. Lee my daughter is single she dosent have a boyfriend and your talking about murder I think there is some misunderstanding. " my dad said

"Ooo great they don't know that junkook is your boyfriend and he is a mafia too." Lee said
I slowly lifted my head to look at my parents and being an Asian parent my mom was like let us just get out of this situation than you see.
To be frank now I was more scared of my mom than Lee.

But than I had to tell Lee the truth.

"You said junkook's father killed his wife and your father. Why would he do that? As you already know that junkook's parents were loving couple." I paused and that said
"And why will junkook's father kill his wife at your house?. He could have done that at his house easily. You were sick so junkook and his mother who took care of you like her own 2 sons, came to visit you. But you were not there. When junkook went behind to check you father had shot his mother."

"NO... THIS IS ALL A LIE." He screamed

"No. its not. Junkook ran from your secret exit and informed his father. When he saw his wife lying dead he shot your father."
When junkook came to know about this he was angry and upset at the same time. But than he thought its not your fault it's your dad's and you had lost both the parents, so he tried to search for you called at the orphanage but you were not there. Finally he gave up.
The day you called him he was very happy but than he noticed that you are not the same person anymore." I said

"Stop it... no one was there when I needed them and now when I am about to achieve my goal you are telling me all this story to change me it won't happen."

Saying this he removed his gun "I have had enough. Just to save junkook you are saying all this. And because of you I lost my brother"

Mom Dad and Mina panicked. Saying this he shot me.
I could hear my parents and Mina calling my name and crying.
I heard the door open and saw junkook enter the room. He came running towards me. I gathered my strength and said "Junkook... the first time I met you. You were in...injured and shot. I dint want our last to be like this but... I want your friendship to be how it was years ago.
Saying I closed my eyes...." "yn... yn please don't leave me and go... I love you yn...."

Hey readers....
Do you'll want a happy ending or a sad. Let me know in the comment section....

We are reaching the end of our story...
Please do vote and comment your favorite part.