Sixteen - Goodbye

Chapter Sixteen

So so messy but I don't really care, I'm having so much fun writing all these Wes chapters! Hahah Hope you guys enjoy and thanks for all the support. I love you all. More up in a few days ... or tomorrow ... or whenever really.

I FUCKED UP THE DATES AGAIN. Okay, let's pretend the Jingle Bell Ball was ages ago before it's proper date which would've been December 8th. Let's pretend that after this chapter they're only mid way through the X Factor competition. Super confusing but whatever okay, just bare with me. I'm sahh sorry! 

Feel free to vote, fan and send me a heap of lovely comment so I can freaking lvoe you forever and ever.

Alexandra, I updated bc I didn't want you to die. Hope you're not dead so you can read this. Girl u fab xoxox

P.S Start listening to the song in the side bar about halfway through the chapter. Or just listen to it bc it's awesome. 

Song of the chapter - Young The Gian - My Body. Such a mint song yo.

The next morning, I'm in the board room at Syco, in a meeting with my team and a few other people. My mind is focused on the task at hand, fighting to forget about the previous night's events. We're waiting on Simon and his people so he can tell us the big Surprise he has. Eddie knows but he's not giving me anything which is frustrating. 

A couple minutes later, Simon slinks through the door with a few people I don't recognise. We greet each other and sit around the table. I'm half nervous, half excited about Simon's news. He smiles at everyone and prattles on about irrelevant things before turning to me. "Now Asha, you're probably wondering what news I have to share. However, before I do, I want to introduce you to a few people. This is Marco and Louis; they're managers at an individual company called Bayson Records."

I nod along and give them a warm smile in which they return. Simon grins, "They're Miley Cyrus' managers." I keep nodding so he keeps talking. "She wants to focus on her acting career but before she does that, she's doing one last tour before she settles down. And Asha, they want you to be her opening act." 

I don't really compute what he says until a few seconds later. When I do, my eyes go wide and my hands slam down on the table, "Wait, what?!"

Simon laughs, "Darling, Miley Cyrus has heard your singles and she wants you to go on tour with her."

"You're joking right?" I shout at them excitedly.

"No we're not. The tour starts in a couple weeks and they want you with them. It's a two month thing and you'll go all around America and Europe. So what so you say?"

I don't even need to think about. I just jump up and down. "Yes! I say yes!"

So that's how it ends up. That's how I end up being planned to go on tour with Miley Cyrus. Growing up, she was my idol. I watched Hannah Montana, I knew all her songs. I wanted to be just like her. Now, I'm going to tour with her. It's like a dream come true. 

Over the rest of the day, I call Mum and Dad to share my news and they're uncertain at first but I manage to talk them around so they like the idea. Then it's just all the legal stuff, which is totally boring but a necessity. And after that, I get to meet Miley and let me tell you, I almost die in awe. But surprisingly, she's actually really sweet and down to earth so that's a relief.

When I get home that night, I'm exhausted from my tiring day of being overly excited. I Skype my friends for a while before Skyping my family and then I tweet a bit during dinner about my news and by the time I fall into bed, I'm so tired yet so so happy.