Chapter - 13

I'm back!!!!!

"I think we should talk about that Jiminie."

"About what?"

"About what happened after I left."

"Thank god!!!At last... To where should I come?"

"At blue ray cafe. I am there actually."

"Okay. I will come."With that the call ended making Taehyung more nervous about what Jimin going to reveal.

"You should stop going here and there now. It's already 9 months duhh."Jimin said while taking a seat.

"I am okay. Don't worry.First I should solve these."He said with his big doe eyes. Because of his pregnancy he is more sensitive than before.He doesn't want to hear anything that make  him regret.

"Why suddenely huh? You are not the one to ask this. What happened suddenely?"Jimin asked.

"Actually a thing that Jungkook said made me confused. I actually didn't expect that."Tae mumbled.

"What he said?"Jimin asked wanting to know what extent the latter awared about the situation.

"He said that Jieun left.After that Hiro is so ..."

"so gloomy."Jimin completed. Tae noded and continued

"What happened Jimin?Is Jieun left them?"Tae can't understand why Jieun left.

Jimin looked at his fingers on the lap and noded at the question. Tae looked at him with his glossy eyes asking for more information. Jimin then looked at him and said

"She is dead Tae."Taehyung just looked at Jimin unable to process what he said. Is Jimin joking with him? Is he serious? Nothing can happened to her. Tae shaked his head denying whatever rubbish Jimin said and mumbled mostly to himself

"There's no way."Tears gathered in his eyes threatening to flow down but he resisted them.

"You knew more than me Tae. She was not in her best condition since beginning. She is slowly dying at that time also."Tae again shaked his head eventhough he understood that Jimin is correct. She was always at the hospital and therefore Jungkook was always out accompanying Hiro. Tae suddenely gasped remembering Jungkook.How he digest this? Eventhough Jungkook and Jieun are exes they had the most purest friendship back then. Taehyung is sure now that Jungkook and Hiro both went through a huge pain.

"Did Jungkook know about this?"Tae asked now allowing tears to flow.

"Seems like he knew. He was the guardian of Jieun. He handled every payment. I think he was so busy that time with this also."Jimin said looking at his best friend's crying. He doesn't want to let Tae suffer but he should go through this phase.Everything that happened back reminded in his mind and now he can understood what is the reason. He felt so happy as Jungkook never replaced him. He never cheated on him. His love for him never ceased. It's just the matter of time and situation and Jungkook's inability to balance out everything. If they communicate well they may be able to see a different destination now.

"When did that happened to her?"Tae asked with a pain laced voice. Eventhough him and Jieun were not in a good relation he never hates him. She is a good lady that happened to be Jungkook's ex wife.

"On the same day you left."Jimin said trying so hard not to break down. Tae gasped and covered his mouth with hand.Jimin's mere sentence and expression shows him how hard and painful it was back then.