Chapter - 16

You all are so cute.🥺

Taehyung's all strength vanished with the tiredness and constant crying. He is just looking at the baby with adoration still waiting for his daddy to held him first. Yoongi and Hoseok looked at him worriedly as they don't know what to do. At first they tried to explain him but he was not in the state of listening. He only wants Jungkook now. Taehyung sighed blaming himself for going onto that road. How he forgot that Jungkook got hit by the car. When his eyes opened he was highly expected to see Jungkook's happy face. He can't control his tears. Why everything is always against them?against their union?He is absolutely sure that Jungkook is there. That's the only reason keeping Taehyung sane at the moment. He knew Jungkook is breathing in anywhere in this hospital. Taehyung kept his hand on his heart and listened to his heartbeat.

"Yahhhh you are not my heartbeat."Tae said after hitting him.
"But we agreed that we are each others' hearbeat you meanie."Jungkook said in disbelief even with a pout.( Chapter 10 of Breathing Flowers)

Taehyung chuckled reminding Jungkook's cute pout still closing his eyes. There's nothing to compare to Jungkook's love. He even got hit by the car which came for Taehyung.When Taehyung lost in his own thoughts door loudly opened by someone. Tae's attention also paid to the door along with Hoseok's and Yoongi's.Seeing the person Tae can't help but broke down completely.

Jungkook came hurriedly opening the door with his saline stand by the side. Yoongi and Hoseok looked at him with wide eyes as they are unable to beleive that this is the same person fainted on the corridor.Jungkook directly came to Tae who is crying so hardly and checked for any injury.

"You are alright?You should rest."He said and placed a kiss on head. Loud noise heard out from the room and the doctor and two nurses came into the room hurriedly. They looked at the Jungkook who is staring calmly at his baby. The hospital crew calmed down seeing the patient and decided to let them have the space. Jungkook had no idea about the chaos. He is still stuck in the baby. He badly wants to hold him but he is asleep. One, two tears came out from his eyes and he wiped them off quickly being afraid that they will fall on the baby.Taehyung looked at Jungkook , only Jungkook all these time with love filled eyes.

"Yoongi let's go. Let them have their moment."Hoseok told Yoongi and tried to drag him out of the room. But Yoongi is still looking at Tae who is staring at Jungkook. Jungkook heard what Hoseok said and he turned around to meet up with Yoongi. He walked upto him and held him by his shoulders.

"Thank you so much for looking after my Tae and baby. I owe you a lot."Jungkook said. Yoongi continued to look at Taehyung who is now looking at him with wide eyes. After a good one minute Yoongi made eye contact with Jungkook and said

"That's why we have friends."with a small smile. Taehyung widely smiled at Yoongi with amusement and Hoseok also looked at him proudly. Tae knew that Yoongi is the strongest person here to let his love go.

Jungkook again walked up closer to cradle and sat on the bed.

"Jungkook?"Tae opened his mouth first.

"I want you."

"Huh"

"You asked the answer earlier. My answer is I want you."Jungkook said looking into Tae's eyes. At the next moment Taehyung found himself closer to Jungkook's heart. Jungkook hugged him so tightly and muttered

"I want you so badly Tae. I don't let you go again. I will give all the love in the world which deserves you."

"I know. I know how much your love is strong."Jungkook removed him from the embrace and cupped his cheeks. He placed numerous kisses on Tae's face despite his tears. Then he placed his forhead on Tae's and whispered