Flowerful Family Chapter - 4

"What's going on?"Three party planners froze at the sound.

"APPAAAA!!!"Hiro screamed and ran around the living room with the hope of covering at least half of decorations. Jungkook just stood there and looked at nervous Taehyug. Taehyung at the same moment ran towards him and gave the little devil into his hands saying

"Go and show him the garden."Jungkook wanted to talk with them but Tae pulled him out of the house. With that space they got Hiro and Tae hurriedly went upto decoration again.

Jungkook is on the garden bench blaming mostly to himself for letting him stay out in cold morning. His anger even rose up because it's his birthday today. When Jungkook lost in his own thoughts Jungwoo pulled his ear , don't whether it is a mistake or not. To take his revenge Jungkook tickled him to the point he can't breathe.The baby got a hold of Jungkook's finger eventhough it missed later because baby can't hold it longer. Jungkook decided to have some mercy on baby and started to tease him.

"I know your plans."Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Bhoo ba ?"Baby asked with wide eyes. He can't beleive his baby ears.

"You all planned a party for me huh?"Jungkook said with an evil grin.This time baby cried so hard as it is too much.Tae heard the noise and Hiro understood that one of them have to go now.As Hiro is so weak to lie to his Appa to make him stay in the graden she called her papa for it.

"Papa you go. I will manage. There is not much."Taehyung also went out as he is so worried why baby cried suddenely.

Tae saw Jungkook who is consoling the baby who is now sniffing.As soon as Jungkook sensed that Tae is coming he looked there and signaled him to carry him into house. Taehyung also thought that may be baby cried due to cold so he kept the baby in Hiro guard and went again to stop Jungkook from entering.

"Is it not over yet?"Jungkook asked while sulking so hardly.

"A little bit more. Not much."Tae said while taking Jungkook's hand onto his lap.After two minutes Tae widened his eyes realizing that the most confidential secret is out. He gasped and asked

"You know it?!?!"

"You all didn't even try to hide it. In addition to that we went together to buy a happy birthday  banner too.As well you didn't even close the door before discussing."Taehyung facepalmed at his own silly actions and gulped out of fear of Hiro.

"You know.."

"I know. I will act as last year."Jungkook said failing to hide his smile at the end.

"It's such a cute sight to see babies worrying about our birthdays."Tae said leaning against Jungkook's shoulder.

"I love you all than the word love."Jungkook said after placing a long kiss on Tae's lips.

Taehyung is so lost in Jungkook's warmth while Hiro is trying so hard to get Tae's attention beside the window. She is literally doing stunts to take his attention. Baby also hitting the window by his baby fists. Suddenely Jungkook saw all the commotion at the window and called Tae while pointing to that direction.Taehyung jumped on the seat his babies on the wall and struggled to understand what they are saying.

"I think you should take me in Tae."Jungkook said.

"Ahhhh"Tae noded finally getting the point and Jungkook placed a kiss on his nose uwwed at his big baby.

"Let's goo."Taehyung said in the middle of giggles and pulled him towards the house. As soon as they went Hiro and baby screamed at top of their lungs making Jungkook and Taehyung both surprised.Jungkook however was so skillful to maintain his surprised mood even at the birthday banner he himself bought.

Next the photo frame presented to him after cake cutting and he continued to stare at it for longer.He is already in love with that photo. All four of them looked so innocent in it.Then they presented their individual gifts and Jungkook doesn't even surprised at the usual gifts except one, of course gun. He very happily accepted every gift making all three of them to go beyond amusement. Hiro is totally satisfied how everything went up.

All is fine until Taehyung shyly brought a small box and placed on Jungkook's hands.

"This is my real gift."Tae said with a muffled voice. Jungkook felt nervous suddenely. Recently Tae is so clingy and spoilt so he wondered is this the same thing he is thinking. With trembling hands he opened up the box and met with a cute little sock.Jungkook looked up hurriedly with teary eyes. Tae noded allowing his eyes also to filled up with tears.

"Ohh myy!!!!!!This is the BEST TAE!!!I love you so muchhh."Jungkook lifted him up and peppered hundred of kisses on his face before landing on lips.

"What's going on?"Hiro asked and Jungkook went up to her and kneeled infront of her.

"Another baby is coming for you."He said while sniffing in which Hiro screamed. She ran closer to Tae and asked

"Where is the baby?". Tae pointed onto his belly with adored eyes.Hiro placed her hands and awwed eventhough she didn't feel anything.Jungkook went to Jungwoo and lifted him up despite of his

"Bhuu baaa."

This is their family.
Their happiness will be increased daily because they are together.
They deserve a Flowerful Family because their past laid on thorns......

The end.

️JoWoo

This is the real end...
Thank you for everyone who stayed with me until the end.
Stay happy and healthy. I love you all a lot.🥺❤️
When I upload a new story I will mention it here.
Bye.