Chapter - 10

I really enjoyed reading all of your comments. I have so passionate readers. I am really proud...😌

"Tae."That so familiar voice made everything around Taehyung halted and made him to turn back only to see heavily panting Jungkook.Taehyung can't comprehend his emotions clearly.Whether is he feeling happy , sad , betrayal , overwhelming , angry. He don't know. But nevertheless he removed his hand from Yoongi's hold and went closer to Jungkook.Once he came closer Jungkook took his arms into his grasp. Yoongi rolled his eyes being so done with this drama.He can't force Taehyung further. He should understand what is better for him and what is not.

"I know that sorry doesn't work anymore. But I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry for making you wait for so long."Jungkook looking deeper into Tae's eyes.Taehyung simply lost his mind seeing Jungkook this intimidating.He gulped and looked other side unable to keep up with stare.

"So you understood why I left you right?"Tae asked with a hint of sass. He wanted to scream into his face that he is hurt. He wanted to yell at him making him feels like that. But nothing came making his expression on the face to turn blnak.Jungkook panicked with latter's mood change. He knew he deserves this. Why everything go wrong when it comes to Tae?

"I became late actually because Hiro.."

"Hiro!!!!!!What happened to her?"Tae asked hurriedly being scared to death. He can't withstand if something happened to her. Afterall he took his most decisions to make her smile. He don't want to see the cheery bubbly girl so pale and blank. But if he knew what the real condition of her he will definitely run over to her.Jungkook smiled a little with other's reaction. Actually Jungkook met an angel. Taehyung always concerned about them eventhough the only thing he got is pain.

"She got a fever. Don't worry doctor already came and checked her."

"Ohh myyyy...You should not be here Jungkook. You should go to her. She needs you."

"She is okay. Everyone is there with her. Jin hyung , Namjo..."

"No need to tell me who is there. I am telling you should also be there.We can postpond this."Taehyung said suddenely feeling a pang in his heart. Is Jieun's whole family living with Jungkook now? That means Hiro actually got her large happy family.

"But this is also so important to me Tae. We can carry on."Jungkook pleaded desparately.Ha badly wants to talk and get his baby into his own again.

"We can talk tomorrow evening.You can come to caferia.It is so late and I am very tired you know"He said keeping his hand on his large belly. Jungkook noded with realization. He can't make Tae tired. He should rest more in this condition and also it is very late already.

"Okay. Then tomorrow evening ."Jungkook confirmed it with a smile. But Tae just noded and went out. Jungkook looked at his disappearing figure with of course Yoongi. Why is Yoongi always with Tae? Are they only friends?

Next day also arrived as usual and Tae is so nervous wanting to know about Hiro's health condition.He really cared so much about the little fluff ball. He patiently waited at the entrance for the appearance of the said girl's dad. After about 15 minutes he arrived and Taehyung slowly walked towards him as walking is also tiring for him these days. He should stay at home in these days but what to do when the dad of the baby is here. Jungkook amazed seeing Tae looking for him and literally ran towards him with a huge smile.

"What are you doing here? Come come . First you should sit."Jungkook said worriedly as soon as he saw the tired expression of the latter.

Jungkook took one arm of Tae and lead him to the sofa at reception by giving support placing his other hand on his back.Taehyung can't help but blood rushed into his cheeks making them rosy. He loves it. He loves it when Jungkook focuse only on him. He grinned until they came to destination and plopped onto sofa with same blank face.Jungkook felt everything is alright for a moment until he saw Tae's cold face. He don't know why but he felt complete.

"I wanted to know how Hiro is."Tae said looking up to see Jungkook's face.

"She is alright Tae. But I didn't let her to go to school today."Jungkook said suddenely being pale reminding his soulless daughter. What should he do to bring her back? If he tell her about Tae will she get interest ? Will Tae like it? He don't know but he will make sure to know everything at the end of day. Tae noded not having anything to ask further and said

"Then I'll go."Jungkook stopped him with his hand and said

"You should rest here for a while. You look so tired. I will go if you are uncomfortable."Tae noded and relaxed into the couch before muttering

"We can talk at evening."

That long awaiting evening arrived but Tae is pissed off already with a certain male. The caferia and the office is closed by this hour and that's why they choose this time to talk. But Yoongi decided interrupt because he don't want to loose Tae. He is afraid if they make up. He wanted to keep them afar as much as he can.

"Where's Hoseok?"Yoongi asked after smiling at Tae's frown. He looks so adorable when he is mad.

"I don't know."He said angrily.

"Just go Yoongi. Why are you even doing this? I want to talk with him."Tae literally whinned but that triggered the latter.He stood up abruptly and walked fast closer to him. He towered Tae and sandwiched him between wall and him. Tae looked at the furious male with wide eyes not knowing what he told him to get this reaction.

"What is so different in him? Why you want him after everything? Why you can't see me? Huh..."Yoongi screamed making Tae scared even more. Tears gathered in his big eyes and he was so lost to make any sentence. What is Yoongi even telling? He sees him ....but not as Jungkook.

"Hy--yun--g .."Tae softly mumbled and Yoongi leaned even closer.

"Ple--ease. I am s--scared."Tae again tried but Yoongi didn't saw him any mercy. Tae shut his eyes feeling all weak and broken.Is this how Jungkook felt near Jieun? Hard to push away but want to push away.

Jungkook came out from the cabin full of determination. He will win his Tae and will give him everything he deserves. He hoped happily into the caferia only to met with the worst scenario.

His heart shattered looking at Yoongi kissing his love.

✒️JoWoo

Breathing Flowers have 40k+ views and I am literally crying😭😭
This book already have 5k+ viwes. Thank you sm ❤️