Chapter - 9

Jungkook only felt Tae's hand on his face after a moment.He looked up only to meet up with warm teary eyes of latter. Taehyung softly careressed his bursted lip by his thumb in pain. He don't want to see Jungkook in pain no matter what the reason is. The silent room only got filled up with Taehyung's sniffling sounds.

Yoongi looked at this interaction in disbelief. He can't understand why Taehyung go after him even after the things happened. He can't see Taehyung caring about another. He wants Taehyung to see only him. ONLY HIM.Yoongi shrugged off the hands of Hoseok holding him and walked out of the room being frustrated about everything.Why Taehyung can't see his love?

Hoseok flinched with Yoongi's sudden movements and ran after him saying

"I will take care of him."Jungkook noded at the words but Taehyung is still stuck in Jungkook's bruised face. As soon as Hoseok also went Tae pulled Jungkook towards the couch and made him sit. He hardly wiped off his tears on face and asked

"Where's the first aid ?"Jungkook showed the direction by his hand unable to make any words. He is so surprised by Taehyung's behaviour. He can't beleive that this is the same person who said that he is annoying.Jungkook's eyes moved with Taehyung's every movement as he is so fond of this. He loves it when Tae gives him attention. He suddenely felt a pang in his heart realizing that he never gave that attention to his love. He looked at his fingers on the lap out of guilty.

Taehyung hurriedly walked closer to Jungkook and opened the box.

"Look what you have done. You should be careful and don't ever involve in fights. I almost forgot to breath seeing you like this. What do you even think about yourself huh? A fighter."Taehyung can't stop his tears flowing while he is treating Jungkook's wounds. In every moment Jungkook hissed in pain his heart dropped so he started to yell. But it is a yell filled with love and care. Jungkook is not a fool to miss that. He clearly can see love and concern held in Tae's eyes.

Taehyung began to apply cream on the wounds for faster healing.

"You should think about your loved ones before lifting fists. It is too much to bear. I will teach Yoongi hyung also a lesson.Look Look.... This is hurting right."Taehyung again rambled giving featherly touches on the wound.Jungkook can see that Taehyung is totally panicked and tensed with the event.Maybe because he is pregnant the situation is worst for him. So Jungkook held Tae's hand in order to halt Tae's actions.

"Tae!!"Jungkook voiced out to get his attention towards him.Taehyung froze at the spot and locked his eyes with Jungkook. They looked into each others' eyes without having any strength to breakdown. Their eyes are screaming agony of lost love so Tae decided to look other side.

Taehyung came into his right senses and understood that he gave himself too much into emotions earlier. He coughed awkwardly and told

"I will go then." He don't know what to say if Jungkook questions him. So it is better to flee away.Jungkook doesn't like one bit how Tae changes drastically. He craves for Tae's warm eyes.

"Tae!!"Jungkook again tried despite of ignorance he is receiving.

"Here listen. Don't ever try to lift your hand on the people who I care. They are way too much precious to me. I told you everytime to stay away from me. Why you can't do this simple thing huh?" Taehyung yelled. Jungkook was in daze how Tae changes within a second. Why Tae can't see that he didn't came but Yoongi came to him? But he is correct right? Yoongi is a god infront of a jerk like him.

"Tae Just let me talk once. Give me a chance for myself also."Jungkook said being slightly pissed off with the event.

Actually Taehyung never gave a Jungkook a chance. He is afraid to give. He is afraid of the questions Jungkook going to ask. He is afraid he will fall for him again. He is afraid he will forgive him easily again. He is afraid he will again become a hindrance to their happy family.He don't want this anything to happen but he can't forver hide. Taehyung gulped and opened his mouth with a decision.

"Okay. Let's talk. Tonight at 7 in Blue wave caferia." Jungkook smiled like a bunny himself and happily held Tae's hands.

"I will come."He said out of immense happy but Tae just removed his hand from the grip and walked out with a hint of smile. He just in love with Jungkook's cute smile. But he didn't saw how it fell at the moment he ignored. Jungkook is so broken with only one hope.

Taehyung himself is at the particular caferia waiting for Jungkook. He is so nervous about what is going to happen but he decided to face it. After all it is Jungkook.He waited and waited and his mind slowly drifted to the talk he had with Yoongo before he came here.

"Don't fight with him. I really don't like it."Taehyung said while Yoongi just using his phone.

"Why?Are you hurt seeing him like that?"He asked.

"Me? No??Never."Taehyung said awkwardly.But the truth is he went crazy.

"Just don't okay."He again said conforming his point.The silence prevailed for a short period of time and Taehyung again talked.

"I am going to now."

"Where? I will drop you."Yoongi said without taking his eyes off from phone.

"To meet Jungkook."He mumbled playing with his fingers.

"Are you serious Tae? What are you trying to do huh? That asshole doesn't deserve your one second."He screamed unable to understand why.

"We are just going to talk.Nothing more."Taehyung said while frowning his eyebrows. He left like that hating how Yoongi is trying to control him. Jungkook never gave him attention. Yoongi is here giving too much attention. But those words resonates in his mind.

"Does he deserve this?"

Taehyung sighed and checked the time only to see it is so late. Is Yoongi correct? Is Jungkook just playing with him?

"I think she is okay now."Jin said placing the wet towel on Hiro's forehead.

"She literally passed out hyung."Jungkook said being at the verge of crying.

"Doctor checked her Jungkook. Don't worry. You should go now."Jin said reminding him the event he has to attend. Jungkook's eyes widened up but how he can go when she is like that.

"I don't even have his number. If not I can tell him."Jungkook said being frustrated about the situation.

"Listen Jungkook. I can take care of her. You should not miss this chance."He said placing his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"But...."Jungkook said looking at Hiro's sleeping figure.

"You should not always overwork to fulfil everything. Let other also do on behalf of you. Just take one selfish decision for your love. You did more than enough for us , for Hiro and for Jieun."

Jungkook's lateness only made more dark emotions in Tae's mind.Is he again ditching him? He himself felt like crying. He still wants Jungkook to be careful about him. Why is he again doing this?

"I told you. He is a jerk."Sudden voice flinched Tae but calmed down because he is no harm.

"Let's go home. He doesn't know the value."Yoongi said helping Tae to stand up. He hates Jungkook for overworking Tae by thses useless meetings.

Tae's whole heap of hopes washed down with Yoongi's words. He wanted to talk with Jungkook. He wanted to solve this. At least he wanted to feel that he is valuable to Jungkook.With a lone tear flowing down his cheeks he stood up with Yoongi to go.

"Tae!!!"

✒️JoWoo

Who do you think more broken ?
Taehyung or Jungkook ?