Epilogue

Can't beleive I came this far...🥺

"Now you can kiss the groom."In the middle of everyone's cheering Jungkook claimed Tae to himself by placing his lips on Tae's. Taehyung can't stop himself from giggling as this is too much. After a one month from hospital incident they decided to make them to themselves even legally. Actually Hiro is the one who needed this the most. She rellay loves this famiy. There is no such crowd in the church , only their closer ones. From Jungkook's side it is Jin and Namjoon. From Tae's side it is Jimin , Hoseok and Yoongi. Mrs. Lee is not living here anymore. Due to all the mental chaos happened in the past days and Jieun's death led her to a temple in another country. The party is already prepared in their house and everyone left there after rituals in the church.

Jungkook can't straighten up his lips from the curved shape while Tae is smiling , laughing , crying , sniffling , zoning out and lot more happening with him. Both are trying to get alone time for themselves but it became so hard than expectation. The newlyweded couple somehow managed to hold their hands tightly admist the chaos. But the Jungkook's little devil or Taehyung's snowball decided to make them suffer without that also.

Jeon Jungwoo cried feeling hungry but according to Jungkook due to mastermind plan of separating Tae from him. Taehyung's whole attention afterwards went to the little fluffball making Jungkook a whinning and pouting mess. Jungwoo is so into his mother and he can't stay a long time away from his mama. Jungkook at first thought it is adorable but later on it literally pissed him off sensing that baby is smirking at him. Despite of everything Jungwoo is still his Appa's hero as he survived every harsh thing.Jungkook really loves this little bean.

Taehyung continued to calm Jungwoo by talking in another language only them can understand. The sight is so pure and lovely. Hiro walked upto her Appa slowly and signaled him to lift her up. As soon as she felt the warmth she closed her eyes falling into a deep sleep. Seems like both babies are so tired from today's events.

After a little while Hoseok came into Tae and started to tease the little baby. He looked at this abnormal person with wide eyes. Tae smiled warmly and asked

"How it is with Yoongi hyung?You said that you confessed."

"Still going on. He is blushing and I caught him staring.Nothing more."

"Give him more time hyung. Everything will be okay."

"What are you doing here?"Yoongi came out of nowhere and pulled Hoseok towards him after beaming a cute smile to Tae.

Everyone decided that they should give sometime to new couple and started to go one by one. First Namjin went after congratulating them. Afterwards Sope also talked with them and went saying they will visit again. Tae saw Jimin who is looking at the photos on the wall. He went closer while Jungkook is so busy with Jungwoo.

"Are you okay with this?"Jimin asked pointing to the photo of Jieun on the wall.

"I'm the one who hanged it there."Tae said.

"Ohhhh"

"We can't let go of her that easily. She is still Hiro's mother. I gave a promise to her."Tae said looking at the photo with a satisfying smile.

"You are so mature Tae."Jimin said while wiping off his fake tears.

Two large arms wrapped around Tae's waist and he melted into that warmth in no time.Jungkook pressed his nose into crook of his neck and hummed feeling happy.

"Don't do such things infront of singles like me."Jimin said covering his eyes.

"Singles!!!Jiminshiii can you explain who is that person you are talking on phone day and night?"

"I am goingggg... have fun byeeeeeeee."As expected Jimin flee away from the situation.

"Who is that?"Tae asked being totally surprised about the new information.

"You should focus on me now, not that."Jungkook said after biting Tae's little nose.

New couple is currently on the garden bench being all lovely. Two babies fell asleep and they took that as their chance.

"I am so happy. This is so beautiful."Tae screamed leaning againt Jungkook. Jungkook scrunched his nose at him and pulled him more closer to him.

"We are now complete."He said in which Tae noded.

"Then our babies will grow and we will become old."Tae said.

"Still you will be the only one perfect to me."

"Yaahhhhh.. why you are so cheesy?"

"You made me to all this with your face. Anyway I am looking foreward to future."

"Why?"

"Then I can again keep you to myself away from that devil baby."

"He is our child Jungkook."With that Tae hit Jungkook. He laughed at other's behaviour and pulled him onto his lap. He placed a featherly kiss on Tae's lips and hid his face in Tae's neck.

"This is so right."Jungkook whispered and Tae also repeated.

"This is so right."

They all are beautiful flowers yearning only for love. So eager to feel love , attention and warmth......They are flowers in disguise....

In this story mainly two things are elaborated to us.

Don't take so much time to show your love , attention to the people they deserve. Always let them feel our love. Never be late.

Only love is not enough for relationships. There must be trust and good communication.Always talk with other about your problems and solve it. Communication is the key to resolve everything. Silence never will be a good decision.

This is the end of their tough but beautiful journey.....

️JoWoo

I request everyone of you to comment at least an emoji to show how you felt about the story. I worked hard on this series....

Love you all ..❤️