Flowerful Family Chapter - 1

I liked every comment of yours...
Again an update 😌

A pieceful morning arrived into the Jeon household as usual. As always Jungkook is getting ready to go for his works. The only sounds hearing from this house are Taehyung's cooking sound , Jungkook's song humming sound and Bla blah sound from Jungwoo. On other days Hiro also added into this but today it is so different. She is in the living room on the couch with a very confused and nervous face. Jungwoo as always beside his papa. He is so much into Taehyung while he is teasing his Appa. Jungkook brought him a plastic cooking set oneday and now whenever Tae is cooking he is also cooking in his spot on the counter surrounded by a fence to protect him from falling. Only thing he is saying is blah blah and Taehyung really loves it.

Jungkook came downstairs and saw his family who is minding their own business as always. He went into kitchen after glancing at Hiro and back hugged Tae. Taehyung also melted into his touch and beamed a satisfied smile. Jungkook then pulled him into himself and placed a kiss on his lips which made Tae to hit him.

"A baby is here."Tae said pointing Jungwoo who is looking at them with huge doe eyes.Jungkook then went towards the baby and poked on his chubby cheeks to tease him. Jungkook had a very wild smile right at the moment and baby knew what to do. Before that finger touch baby's cheeks he took his face out and bit his Appa's finger very happily.Jungkook screamed with the sudden scene and made a painful face eventhough it didn't even feel for him.Ofcourse baby doesn't have teeth. Tahyung giggled at their interaction and said

"Don't mess with him."Jungkook's pout widened due to the statement and said

"This is all your fault. Why you blamed me when he is in your belly?"

"I'm not."Tae said with a cocky face not taking his eyes off from the dish.

Jungkook then looked at their girl and wondered what happened to her early in the morning.

"What's wrong with her?"Jungkook asked.

"I don't know. Earlier she asked me what is the date and now she is looking so mad."Tae said feeling worried.

"Is it because of that class? Today she has it."

"She really hates that class. Why are we even sending her to that?"Tae asked in disbelief.

"I don't know. I think as parents we should act like this."Taehyung noded after getting the point.

"Princess I am going."Jungkook said and Hiro ran towards him to place a huge kiss.

"Come back safely Appa."She said and Jungkook ruffled her hair.

"I am going champ."He said to baby in which he chuckled.

"You should protect papa and sister."He said and successfully poked into his stomach. Taehyung hugged him and muttered

"Go safely"and placed a peck.As soon as Hiro heard Jungkook's car leaving sound she sat on the chair of counter.

"What's wrong baby?Is it the class?"He asked.

"Do you know Appa's birthday is day after tomorrow?"She asked in a betrayed voice.

"I know."Tae said without thinking much.

"WHY YOU HID IT FROM ME?"Hiro literally screamed at this point. She is a type of person that work according to the plan and she manages everything right at the time. But she missed this point and the worst is this is the most important point.

"Don't yell at me Hiro."Tae said and Hiro waited for the other line.

"When you screamed a 'mush mush' is coming from your mouth."Tae completed his line and laughed hysterically. Hiro is so done with her parents' childish behaviour. They can't focus into the point when she said it once. She atleast try three times to show that the thing is serious.We can't blame Tae because for elders these things are very small. The little baby who is watching everything said

"Blaah bluhh."

"We should do something papa. We didn't even buy gifts."She said in a sad tone. Tae understood that this is so serious for her so he completely diverted his attention to her.

"Actually I prepared my gift."Tae said dreamily.

"What?? How?? When?? You betrayed me papa!!"Hiro is now so closer to cry.

"No I mean. I don't know..I'm...ahhh forget that. I also don't have a gift."Tae said washing off his nervousness.

"That means we should buy gifts first."She said after thinking for a moment.

"We should first ask him what he needed."Tae said this time with the same expression of Hiro.

"Bluh bla aaahh."The baby also said fully immersed into the scene.

"We have to make a plan to get to know what papa needs."This time Hiro told.

"What about the party then?"Tae asked with wide eyes.This matter is becoming so serious than we expected.

"We have no time."Hiro yelled feeling scared.

"We can manage it. Don't worry."Tae said smiling at his babies' adorable behaviour.

"Bluuhh Blaahhh buhh."Baby said with a stren expression.

"You are right Woo.We should throw the best party ever."Hiro screamed out of joy.

"What party?"Three party planners froze at the sound.

✒️JoWoo

Chapters will be sweet and short.