𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 46

The ground under me rattles like hit by a thunder.

My hands instantly fly to Ivan's shoulder holding him for support as my knees go weak.

His lips move against mine like a kneading dough and all i can feel is his hands all over me and the cage of butterflies that swarm in my belly.

His hand moves from my waist to my cheek and he cups it. So gently like he thinks I'm made of a glass and might break if he applies too much pressure.

I close my eyes shut as tight as possible and let myself melt in his touch.

I feel myself leaning back in the air and Ivan's hand instantly comes behind me stopping me from falling. He holds me by keeping a hand firm on my back and one on my cheek.

I don't open my eyes when I pull away.

I don't see his expression but I feel his arms come around me, pulling me to his chest and pressing his lips on the top of my head.

Ecstatic feeling fills body and i pant for air.

I open my eyes and look up at him and he's already looking at me. With so many readable emotions in his eyes. With such awe and adoration, he's watching me. Only me.

"You ghosted me for a week." My voice comes out as a hoarse whisper.

He takes the hold of my hand and walks me backwards towards the couch in front of the bed and makes me sit on it while he kneels in front of me.

"Listen to me, rose. You always had your guards up when you're around me. I know it was me who fucked up in the first place. But I wanted to change that. I tried. But I wanted to give you space so that you won't feel like I'm tricking you into something. But I'm done now." His head falls down and his gaze is fixed on my lap.

He's definitely right about the guards being high thing.

"Let's just stop this." I tell him placing a comforting hand over his.

He looks up. His eyes rimmed with red.

"What? "

"Let's start over. I like you. And I hope you like me too"

His lips curl upwards and he stands to sit beside me.

"I think I more than like you" He breaths out and cups my cheeks again.

In a fraction of a second he seals his lips on mine, pulling me in his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck.

I smile against his lips and melt into his kiss instantly.

His lips caught mine in a hard kiss driving them apart with the force of it. There's nothing gentle about it.

Every thought in my head exploded into a pure, pounding white. I feel the dark curl of desire twist inside me. Bending all of my rules I made when I stepped into the four walls of paramount university. Snapping the last bit of my trembling restraint I pull away for air.

His lips move from my mouth to my neck, peppering hot and wet kisses along the way. My head falls back at the pleasure.

"You wore this just to tease me" Ivan groans against my skin and my eyes open on their own.

"No" I breathe trying to look at him.

My whole dress is crumpled with creases on them.

I let my head fall forward on his shoulder laughing on how I was mad at him five minutes ago and how I am sitting in his lap letting him eat my mouth.

"I need to go" I tell him pushing him away one last time and he doesn't let me.

Blood rushes to my brain and I feel my heart pounding inside my head.