𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 34

Sitting alone in the library of our college never felt this creepier ever before.

It is always the feeling of someone watching me that gets me scared.

Cal leaves me alone for a game night with his friends and one by one the library gets empty.

"Are you scared" I scream when I hear a voice in my ear and my heart starts beating frantically so fast that I count it as 100 kms per hour.

A laugh followed by my scream and i open my eyes to find Ivan laughing. With a sound. His head back, both of his dimples on display for me.

My heart flutters in my chest at the sound of his laugh since it was the first time i heard it.

"You should've seen your face" He leans on the chair my ass was on and continues laughing at me.

My breath catches when he pulls me to him wrapping his arms around me.

I swat his arm and try to control my breath.

"God, I'm sorry" He tells trying to maintain a straight voice.

I push him away and glare at him and he covers his mouth laughing at me.

"Ha ha so funny" I hiss at him running a hand through my hair.

"You're so cute when you're flustered" He tells holding me and sitting me down on the chair.

"Yeah? You think I'm cute? " I ask him, my voice laced with sarcasm.

"Yeah, I think so" He replies smugly, his chin tippin he leans backwards on the edge of table in front of me.

"And I think I don't like you" I peer up at him batting my eyelashes. My voice loud so that we're clear.

"I like that you don't like me" Ivan taunts and my eyebrows hit my hairline at the statement.

"That is really bizzare that you like when someone doesn't like you"

"I'm used to people not liking me, I don't give a fuck what people think of me" He shrugs casually and my lips part at the blunt response.

I blink at him and he blinks at me.

"Why did you send me those important notes?"I ask him breathless and he looks away a undecipherable expression on his face.

"Wanted to help you? Wasn't that obvious? " He asks me a question in return.

"There's something unsual about you, callum. What is it? " I eye him , waiting for his response.

"It's not about me, its about the way you see me, rose" He mutters leaning a bit closer to me.

"What do you mean? "

"I mean you've changed your perception about me that's why you find me unusual" Shuddered ivan

"But you're not what you look like! " I exclaim and he sighs.

"I know, it takes me time to let people in" He utters, now walking and sitting in front of me.

"So, what's your type? " He asks leaning back in chair, getting comfortable in his position and i watch his every move.

"In men? "

"In anima- of course in men! " Throwing his hands up in air, ivan screeches. Rolling my eyes at him I shake my head dramatically

And we both scowl at each other.

"I'm not interested in dating, so it doesn't matter" Shrugging I tell him taking a sip of my coffee that cal brought for me that is now almost frozen.

"What about you? What's your type? "

"There's this  girl, I don't know how to describe her but she's it for me" His eyes soften and a wave of sadness hits me.

He has a crush on someone.

It's not like I was jealous but...

"And why don't you tell her that you like her? "

"We've met recently and I'm trying to talk to her these days" A dreamy look on ivans voice while talking about the love of his life.

"Maybe I could help you, if you tell me who is it" I question him softly and he gives me a gentlest stare.

"I want her to understand herself that I like her so much. So much that it's almost impossible" He emphasise not looking away from me and I'm sure my face is pale right now.

Get your shit together rose! I smack my head in my imagination and close my fists trying not to ask anymore questions.

"I see you don't date but I want to know what's your type" A small pout on Ivan's pink lips as he watches me from a distance.

Narrowing my eyes at him I sigh and he imitates me.

"You're such a dork! " I throw my pen at him and he dodges it effortlessly.

In the blink of an eye he grabs the legs of my chair dragging me to his chair and our chairs collide with a thud.

A yelp escapes my throat at the sudden movement and I grab his shoulder pulling him closer.

His intoxicating scent invades my senses getting mixed with my blood every passing second making me feel like a addict.

Our faces mere inches away, so close that his warm breath fans my nose and lean in a bit more.

Just a single movement for our bodies to join through our lips.

I move away clearing my throat and ivan looks away, his breathing uneven, coming out in short puffs.

That makes the two of us.

"It'd take hours for me to explain my type in men" I tell him.

"I can listen to you for hours" His voice flat void of any emotion behind it.