𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 36

Done with my exam I come out of my exam hall with a full blown grin on my face.

Happy and content with what I wrote today.

A voice calls me and I turn to look around to find Xavier rushing out towards me.

Even though I've tried avoiding him many times during the span of 3 hours, he continuously tried disturbing me. Asking me to pass my whole fucking answer sheet and cursed so many times when I denied.

Who does that in the middle of a fucking exam?

"You denied giving me your notes yesterday that was fine but today? - he looks away shaking his head before continuing- " I thought you'd atleast help me! " He ushers and disbelief fills inside me.

"Xavier, passing the whole exam sheet is not help. I did help so many of the students when they asked me to answer to a single question and used their own brain to write when I mouthed the answers to them? " My voice raised a bit since I'm mad at him for multiple reasons.

"Rose, just because you're good at something doesn't mean you can do-

A punch lands on his face and I stumble backwards covering my face in defense.

I turn to look at the man who punched Xavier and ivan is all full of rage and anger glaring at Xavier who is now bent backwards covering his lip that was just busted by ivan.

"Talk to her like that again and I'll rip your tongue apart from your throat" Ivan growls catching his tshirt collar and Xavier pushes him backwards.

"Xavier stop! " I get in between them before it gets worse and Xavier's nostrils flare as he looks down at me .

We watch as he leaves wiping a streak of blood coming down from his lip.

"What the fuck was that? " I hiss at ivan who looks at me straightening his shirt.

"Did you not realize how he was talking to you?" He hisses back at me and I flinch at the intensity of his sound.

" What? "

"Why the fuck was he talking to you like that?" He questions me, his chest heaving up and down aggressively.

"We were having a conversation! " Throwing my hands up in air I push him away and start walking away.

Literally stomping like a child I walk towards the restroom and barge inside and luckily it was empty.

I lean on the sink trying to control my breathing when I hear the door open and shut.

A few minutes later I open my eyes and find ivan leaning against the sink watching me.

Cool. Calm. Collected.

Glaring at him I try walking away just to get pushed by ivan against the wall with his hands caging me.

"How was your exam? " He asks looking straight into my soul.

His Intoxicating woodsy smell ivades my senses making me weak in my knees.

"I don't want to talk to you" I supress my urge to flutter close my eyes because of the feeling of getting wrapped up in his scent, with him being so close to me.

"Well.. You don't have any option"

"Ivan.move"

He doesn't move, doesn't reply instead his gaze drops to my lips.

Tingles spread across my body leaving it on fire and shivers run down my spine and my breath picking up.

Licking his lips he looks in my eyes and all is see is grey dilated eyes.

"I'm sorry"

He mutters quietly and i let out a exasperated breath.

"For? "

"I don't know"- he shrugs- "spoiling your mood? "

I fan myself as disbelief fills in me.

"You should be sorry because you punched him? "

"I will never be sorry to kill anyone who disrespects you! " He grits through his teeth and my heart flutters in my chest.

"You fucking disrespect me all the time! " I shove him away and he catches the hold of my wrists pinning me under him, against the wall.

His minty breath fans my face.

"I don't want to talk to you about this when you're angry. Let's go" He pushes himself off the wall and waits for me to take a step instead, I stare at him taking in his figure.

"You want me to carry you? " Putting on a really innocent face, he asks.

"Fuck off asshole" I flip him off and barge out of the washroom and ivan follows behind closely.

Ignoring the horrified looks when ivan takes my hand in his, entwining our fingers together and leading us because i slowed down in my tracks, not wanting to walk with him.

We reach his car in the parking and i make an attempt to pull my hand away.

"Get in the car" He shudders taking the key out of his bag.

"No"

"Get.in"

"No"

"Now" He takes two steps away from me.

"Make me-

I'm cuttodd when His lips on my ear and his one palm cupping my opposite cheek.

" That's a sentence you wouldn't want to finish, chérie" He whispers in my ears and chills raced up down my spine at the feel of his hot mouth on my ear shell.

Walking towards the driver's seat a smirk stretches on his face. The smirk of victory. The smirk when you are so convincing that the person submits. I am that person. I submit to everyone one of his needs.

Getting inside the car I pull ny seat belt and clicking it close, grumbling under my breath.

Leaning forward I switch on the play button and song booms in the car with the loudest volume.

I see the song and chuckle leaves my throat when I realise it's those eyes playing and I turn to look at him.

"Oh how romantic! " I clap my hands placing them under my chin.

"It was ria" He grumbles with a small pout on his lush pink lips, leaning forward to change it to 90's classic playlist.

He pulls up in my apartment driveway and I get out of the car but he doesn't leave.

After walking a bit turn around squinting my eyes and motioning him to leave with my hand. He nods at me and sits there with the window rolled down.

Sighing I walk again towards the elevator when the caretaker comes towards me.

"Ma'am some sir barged on your floor asking for you even though we stopped him! " He pants as he his trying to explain.

"What was his name? "Frowning I ask him.

"Samelo hunter levine"

My heartbreat drops and my knees go weak.

He's here.