𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19

Even on my worst days did I deserve, babe. All the hell you gave me?
~Taylor Swift

Locking the door in front of me I turn my back to it and slide down on the marble floor

After a few moments I get up and unlock my room door and lulu doesn't waste a second to attack my legs.

Picking her up I walk towards the bed and sit down on the carpet in front of the bed resting my back on the side of the wood.

"Life is so unfair " Sighing I pet lulu who plays with her small sized toys in front of me.

My eyes burn with such high intensity and I almost believe I got blind by now.

I get up again and take out a brown carton filled with random old stuff.

I search for my journal in which I used to write everyday.

Tears don't stop falling from my face when I reread all the horrible incidents I wrote in detail and smile when I read about all the times Jameson took me out to distract me after my dad beat me and how many times bella helped me cleaned my cuts.

I don't even know what I am crying over. The fact that he left me alone in that house or the fact that he chose to take his girlfriend over me.

Writing a new entry after 7 years deja vu hits me and bringing the diary to my lips I breathe in its dusty smell and relive the old days.

I watch as lulu climbs on my chest and rests herself in th crook of my neck.

We both drift off to sleep right then and there.

------------------------------------------------------------

After throwing up several times this morning I finally manage to get ready for college.

Filling Lulu's food basket with her cat food and water I step out of the house.

Headache hits me as soon as I step out of my building in the bright sun above me.

Squinting my eyes I start walking towards my route ignoring the itchiness on my skin beneath my black sleeves.

I already regret wearing a tight fitted crop top without taking a look at the weather.

Somehow managing to get inside the campus I walk towards my class.

I stand in front of the door of my class and my throat burns and acid rises in my throat again.

Slapping a hand over my mouth trying not to throw up in the middle of the hallway I jolt towards the rest room.

Busting in the washroom I throw up holding my hair back in a pony, letting it all out.

Coming out of the bathroom I stumble backwards dropping my bag from my shoulder.

My eyelids flutter , and I could feel how all the blood in my face rushed down, leaving me woozy and unbalanced. I willed my eyes to open back up. But all I saw was white.