𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 24

I should just tell you to leave 'cause I, know exactly where it leads but I, watch us go round and round each time!
-Taylor Swift

I should just tell you to leave 'cause I, know exactly where it leads but I, watch us go round and round each time! -Taylor Swift

"Holy freaking shit" Cal says with wide eyes and hand slapped on his mouth.

Rolling my eyes I swat him on the arm.

"Should I let my hair open or clamp it down? " I ask him but he's still gaping at me.

"Cal"

"I am giving you one last chance to go out with me" He says tipping his chin up and I sigh letting my hands down.

I pin up half of my hair on the back leaving all of them down and taking out and curling my bangs so that they form a perfect curtain at the sides.

We leave after a few minutes with cal and Aaron in the back seat and I sit in the passenger seat and we play Taylor Swift's songs on full volume since Xavier's penthouse is a bit far away from my house.

We pull up into his penthouse that was more like a villa that was lit up completely like people usually do on thanksgiving.

"Boy got money" I hear Aaron say and we walk towards the penthouse with a big terrace as a porch.

Binding lights by weeknd is played on full volume and we can smell alcohol from a few feet away.

"By the song choice, I must say this will be a lit party" Claire leans on Aaron's side and he holds her by waist.

I don't have a idea what's going on between them and Claire has put me down when I tried asking her if she likes him.

The door opens and the loud music booms giving me shivers on the sight.

Other people excluded , there are many others students from our college who are drinking and dancing like it's their last day on earth.

Moving on a side a waiter comes to us with a drink. Everyone except me accept their drinks.

Noticing me cal leans in till his lips are lined with my ear.

"If you want a drink I can get it for you" He says and I shake my head at him.

"I'll get it myself" I tell him getting out of the group we formed and I walk towards the bar.

My legs stop working and my eyes widen when I realise who is standing on the opposite side of the bar counter.

Merged in conversation with other servers my dad stands and doesn't notice I'm here.

Thanks to the lighting that is dim except for the flashes .

And in the blink of a moment his eyes lock with mine and a sinister smile appears on his old crinkled face.

I stumble back on my steps and two strong hands hold me by waist.