Chapter 14 : A Thank you

~🌸🍂~

~🌸🍂~

🌸-Y/n's POV-🌸

My eyes shined with too much excitement as they roamed around the beautiful scenery. As long as I can see, all I see is neon lights twinkling making the surrounding more beautiful. Night time is always the best. There were peoples enjoying each other's company and some were also enjoying with games and rides.

Sometimes it feels like you can relate to each and every person but than you realize that you think wrong. Every person have their own problems, their own reason to be happy.

I smiled softly where my eyes went close on its own as I felt the cold yet fresh breeze tickling my skin. The weather is so good today. I am liking it.

"Shall we go?" Asked Maria as she extended her arm towards me. I smiled before taking her hand in mine.

"I can be your boyfriend for today you know" Maria mimicked in manly voice making you laugh. You stretched your hand up for a high-figh and when she was about to give you one you Dodge it, a evil smirk on your lips.

"Yes I know but you know I don't want anything" you put pressure on the word 'any' as Maria rolled her eyes before speaking.

"Well you know you gonna die single." She said as you both started walking while holding each other's hand.

" You know I will prefer that." You said with a chuckle. Well neither you are ready nor you are interested right now. It's just you best friend repeating it again and again.

" Well get me one than." Who will reject you gorl? She got thousand+ request but still she accepted none.

"Oh come on, don't say that to me. At least not to me." I rolled my eyes up as I said those words.

"Fine, let's go now~~" she said as she pulled me with her, following her I found myself in front of a shop which was filled with a lot of jewelleries and shiny things. For a second I wanted to buy everything, but decided to find something best.

My eyes lingered on the beautiful crystal ring which looked so beautiful, next I found myself looking at well placed lockets with Alphabets.

I tried to look for mine, which I think wasn't available and I was about to move towards the ring section again but a locket attracted my attention like none other.

' T '

I found it very similar to something. Like I have seen it. Wait. His locket! No don't tell me I still didn't return it to him. How can I ? What if it's something Important to him.

I found myself signing as I looked at my handbag. It was not the bag in which I placed his locket. I first hoped to not to meet him, but right now I am hoping to meet him so that I can return his locket.