Chapter 4 : Tommorow

Y/n's POV..

I want to sleep more, but the hustle bustle wasn't letting me to do, I turned my head to the left or right I don't know but I did a movement and again went still. My eyes felt heavy when I tried to open them, I again shifted due to the noise I don't know from where they were coming.

A sign left my mouth and I stood up which was seeming like my bed, first of all I didn't get it that from when my home became a zoo, it was peaceful but right now it is anything but peaceful, really it's not like that we have a toddler in our home so all of sudden who is making those noises and I swear they are so irritating.

I deeply signed before pulling myself out of my bed, with my Messi steps I went towards the bathroom and opened the door slowly, guess what I still don't want to freshen up, I lazily went inside the bathroom and took my brush before covering the top with the toothpaste and tugging it in my mouth, I started to scrub my teeths but all of sudden a loud thud eroched through the whole house, oh my God, who broke in our house.

Without waisting any further second my feet moved with the speed of light bringing me downstairs, and the view that came infront of me made me confused , there stood my best friend with a panda plushie in her hand, appa stood just a little far away from her holding a pillow and eomma well she was on the ground and looks like no one cares. Everyone freezed and looked at me like I am not from here.

Were they playing something?

With the toothbrush still inside my mouth I moved towards them with my hands on my hips, seems like I scared them to pulp, what on the earth they were doing and why?I scanned them carefully and why not they were behaving like aliens.

"What happened why were you guys making so much noises?" I asked with my weird voice because of the toothbrush inside my mouth, Hwasa was first to giggle, why did I say something wrong?

"Guesss~" she sung before giving me a smrik, ok I now get it not the matter but the thing that the matter they are talking about is not something chill.
The toothpaste in my mouth started feeling weird, but I ignored it and again spoke.

"No, tell me."

Hwasa signed before moving towards the table and she picked up a slice of apple before shoving it in her mouth and she grabbed one before walking towards me, she stood straight in front of me and again took a bite with her hand on her hips.

"You are no fun" said Hwasa, I shooked my head terribly before grasping her arms in my hold and started shaking her till death, the slice of apple dropped on the ground and that's when Hwasa screamed.

"You should see that was my slice." Hwasa spat, I mean why not she is that type of best friend who would sell me just for a slice of dark chocolate, isn't it great?

"What you guys were talking about, tell me clearly!" I mumbled, appa looked at me for a minute before shifting his gaze towards mum who was now standing beside him, great! No one wants to tell me!

"You get selected!" For a second I thought that I have to close my eyes as my father showed his whole jaw advertising the brand he use, my brain wants to work but seems like it all went up from there so I frowned my eyes again and leaned forward towards front.

"Selected? For what?" I again spoke causing few drops of paste flew out of my mouth and Hwasa made a "eww" sound before fanning her face with her hand, but I didn't fart! It was just the paste.

"I knew it!! She will forget it, why god why? Why you forget to give my one and only child a brain? Wasn't my husband enough, why only my child? seems like we have to do a surgery-" mum placed her palm on my cheek and looked at me with fake tears, was those dialogue new to me? Of course not! Did it bother me? No.