Chapter 10 : Mannerless

🌸Y/n's POV🌸

🌸Y/n's POV🌸

My whole being got startled as suddenly his eyes crashed into mines, the sudden regret washed my nerves. Why I looked there? I was feeling like a most stupid person on the whole planet. Knowing well that I should have just turn my head away instead I keep looking at him.

His eyes which seemed most beautiful yet mysterious in their own way bored deeply in mine, and believe me if the weather was a better, I won't be here till now. He looked at me like I am the only person sitting here. For a moment it felt like, it's just yesterday when his bike crashed and when I heard his voice. Just like an echo in the forest.

As I was taking to myself, I noticed that he slowly opened the buttons around his wrists, while his eyes keep boring in mine. Opening the buttons, he fold his sleeves till just below his knees. I gulped the bile down my throat and abruptly tore my gaze away from him.

I turned to Maria, who was casually clicking some pictures for her social media. I grabbed my coffee mug and took a sip through the stick. Some of my hair strands came in front of my eyes which I tucked away, roaming my eyes around weather outside, my mind keep thinking.

I am behaving like a stranger, well obviously we are strangers, it's not like i like him, and blah blah, but I felt like I am missing something. Am I? Why do I feel like I am forgetting something, like when he first came in front of me, I didn't feel like something is missing but now....I don't know why?

Am I forgetting something?

Maria, showed me some of her pictures asking my opinion for about posting it on her social media or not. Well practically all her pictures were beautiful because why not? She herself is damn gorgeous.

People were busy discussing as they enjoyed their coffee. Café wasn't that much crowded but yes there were more peoples here as compared on other days.

I looked towards Maria, who was now talking on her phone with a confused look. Her eyes frowning and dropping again as her mouth twitched, she rolled her eyes and puffed. She shook her head and cut the call before looking at me. I frowned asking her what happened.

"Ugh- I know, it will ruin our mood but, believe me I can't help it either" she said annoyed. " What happen? Is there any problem?" I asked. She nod her head before talking further.

"I told you about a wedding few days ago. They said that they want the decorations and other things, practically they want details for it, so I have to go to the destination and find out how it would work." She said in one breathe before shaking her head.

"Ok, but how will you go? I mean look at the weather outside it's not safe for you." I said, as I was not completely happy with the idea, not because she has to go and I will sit there, but looking at the weather outside is don't appreciate the idea. I know as a wedding planner, it's her job to plan it and but everything has it's own time.

"Yes, that's why they sent a car for me, I told them the address and it will be here soon. I am sorry I have to leave that." She said, I can see the panic on her face, but she tried her best to hide it. I smiled softly.

" You know what, I will support you in your work, passion and in your life. We both have jobs but that doesn't mean that we will not get 'our time'. I understand you don't have to explain. " She nod her head as a charming smile took over her face.

The clients already messaged her that the car reached there, so she stood up and bid me good bye. I looked through the window and saw her sitting inside the white car. After a while when the driver settled himself, the car started and slowly disappeared form my eyes.

When I was looking through the window, I felt someone's gaze boring holes in my head. I already knew who it was, i know we were just strangers that's why I decided to ignore him, throughout the time. If you keep on looking at a stranger, how weird it will be?

Neither I turned my head nor, I made any move, I kept looking outside as the weather turned more harsh. Am I stuck in the café for forever? Because the weather doesn't seem to get better any time soon. And the stranger isn't helping either.

"Oh my god! Sir I am sorry!" Someone gasped loudly causing my head turned towards the person. My eyes widened as I looked at the spilled coffee on the table, he was sitting there with a calm look on his face, not caring about the fact that the coffee was slowly dripping from the table to the floor. In slow motion.

He shaked his head and closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again and looking at the waitress infront of him. He said nothing but kept staring at her for a good minute.

" I am sure miss, you are sorry. Because you were more focused somewhere that you didn't know, you placed the coffee in the air. Instead of table." His heavy and deep voice rang through the atmosphere, his voice which was like an echo in the forest made each and every eyes turned towards him. His voice is so damn attractive- I smacked myself inside my head.

It's not like I am drooling or something, but can't I just say the facts?

"I am s-sorry sir. P-please I will find you a seat." She stuttered, probably nervous with the fact that she was getting so much attention. I mean who wouldn't stutter, everyone want attention but when the reason is good. No one wants attention in class room or in situations like this.

Up on hearing her, the man said nothing but stood up from the chair, that's when I noticed how tall he is? He towered the girl standing in front of him. It feels like you are watching a werewolf series and the human was slowly turning into Wolf. It's scary.

His eyes scanned the café before again stopping on mine. He looked at me for a moment. Umm why? Why he is looking here it's not like there's any seat empty here. I mean Maria is sitting with me- ok I am out.

I gulped the bile, as he slowly made his steps towards my seat. His eyes never left mine as he keep on walking towards me. Coming near me, his manly cologne hit my nose like a bullet and I found my brain getting dizzy. His smell.

I am just spilling fact.

Bending down in front of me, he slowly took the seat on which Maria was settled a while ago. He looked at me and I tried not sweat a whole river. His gaze was intense- why the hell he be looking at me like I stole something from him.

Well, now if I broke eye contact, it will be rude, so I softly passed him a smile. It's not like we met for the first time. But yes we met for the first time in good condition. Because that day he was laying down on the road with his jeans teared above his knees. And his bike, well it was crashed.

When he didn't return my smile, I kept my manners to myself, I hurriedly sipped my already finished coffee and checked my phone, before placing it in my handbag. There's no way I will sit with him here like that with him looking at me like he is about to eat me alive at any second. I mean seriously what's wrong with him.

I don't care about the weather anymore, but I just can't bear with him now. The air around us was thick and his intense gaze wasn't helping either. I puffed it getting too much now.

"Mr. I don't know who, sorry I am rude but will you stop looking at me like that?" I finally asked, because I can't keep up with this anymore. He keep his calm that triggered me more. When someone is talking to you, you have to reply, it's called basic manners. But seems like I am the only one with manners here. When I was about to speak again his voice stopped me.

" Looking at you. Like what? Miss." He spoke finally. I blinked my eyes and looked at him, what does he mean by 'like what' ? How am I suppose to answer this.

"Like- like you-"

"Like, I will eat you" he said as my eyes widened. He- didn't mean that right? But the look in his eyes was telling something else. My throat felt dry and my breath hitched. He really is mannerless.

______________________________________