Chapter 1: New Start

Y/N 'S POV

The sound of birds chirping slowly filled my ears, the smooth wind was slowly coming, feeling the smooth sunlight of early morning, I opened my eyes.

My bison blurred when I opened my eyes after days, it all felt so new and beautiful. Blinking my eyes for some time my eyes allowed me to see a hospital room in which I stayed. Maybe.

The room was little but cosy, one bed was placed in the middle of the room, beside it there was a side table on which a glass and a jug full of water, and a little flowers base was also placed beside it.

I like the colour of the walls, they were in a colour like umm light green, maybe I don't know much about colours. A little window was attached to the wall and white curtains were half covering it.

A sign escaped from my lips, I was tiered of everything. Everything, everyone, god gifted me a beautiful life probably best for me but he forget something which became my weakness, neither I could do something nor we had a strong financial support.

But the changes could be seen in me, and my family decided to take a loan, because they can't see their daughter suffering, I know I was a big trouble for them and maybe still I am. But they never complained about anything and I know they still will not.

Even if I just lay on the bed while eating the food till my whole life, god blessed me with such blessing.

I love my parents and I really don't want to become a strong trouble for them, I wanted to job but I couldn't because I really couldn't do anything without blacking out.

And now I am fine, I hope it is true I am fine. I want to stand on my feets, I don't want anyone to stay beside me 24/7.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the door of the room opened revealing my parents, there stood my mother and father with a little smile on their faces and tears of joy in their eyes.

Appa entered inside the room with mum and slowly closed the door, taking slow steps towards me they stood in front of me and pulled two stools.

My parents, my strength, they did everything for me, always stayed by my side, always supported me.

My father patted my head which didn't fail to make me feel safe.

"How are you feeling... rabbit..?..." He asked in his deep yet sweet voice, rabbit yes he calls me rabbit. Because I used to jump alot when I was a toddler.

Nodding my head I slowly smiled looking towards him,

"Yes appa, I am feeling good..." He smiled and nodded his head in yes, my mum slowly cleared her throat earning our attentions.

".. your mum is also here... forget me..?.." she said with a sad face making me laugh a little dad looked at mum and kissed her cheeks making my smile widened, they are so cute and understanding.

Mom gasped and lightly slapped appa's arm which he acted like she stabbed him with a knife. He placed his hand on his arm where mum just hit a while ago.

Appa dramatically pressed his lips together and rubbed his arm more furiously, earning a laugh from my mum. He never failed to make use laugh.

"C'mon jagi I didn't hit that much hard...." Mum said and dad slowly shaked his head and said while looking at me,

"...ouch, look your mum stabbed me..." He said dramatically while wiping the fake blood. And I just can't control my laugh so I let it out, laughing my heart out, I laughed so much that there were little tear drops on the corner of my eyes.

My appa and mum looked at me like they waited for the movement for so long, appa looked at mum and said.

"Ok so let's go outside hmm...and yes rabbit go and fresh up.." he said and I nodded my head in yes.

They left the room and now I am all alone, looking at the gate from where they left a sign escaped my lips, I am fine now and I hope I can give them some happiness and financial strength.

Thinking that I stood up from the bed and slowly made my way towards the bathroom, opening the door I entered inside the bathroom and closed the door,

I was feeling like my legs are so light and jelly, no strength left in me, raising my head upward I looked myself in the mirror, everything was fine, nothing seems like I suffered so much, just my legs are strength less.

Doing my business, I opened the but a loud gasp left my mouth when someone shouted.

"Wooooo!!!!!!.." my heart was beating rapidly, my heart. My eyes were closed we're my hands were covering my face like a shield, someone laughed at me and that's when I realized.

"...HWASAAA...." I shouted at my best friend who was loosing her sh*t , while laughing like maniac, she rolled over the floor while laughing,

"Can you please just get lost...?.." I asked her I an annoyed tone which she seems to slide. She stood up while giggling and said.

"Not until I will got you a boyfriend..." And here we go again, this girl is so obsessed with boys and the boldness she hold is just incredible.

"...nice joke but this will not happening first I need to find a job and then anything else.." I said and sat in the bed when she jumped and sat while facing me.

Nodding her head a little she said in an exited tone..

" I have a job interview for you..."

She said...what is she saying the truth..? And if no then I will kill her with my own hands..

"Yaahhhh don't kill me... I am saying the truth I have a job for you...I mean I interview where you can apply.."

She said and I nodded my head in yes before asking.

"And where is it....?" I asked and her eyes lit up.. smiling she said..

".... jeon Enterprise..."

_______________________________________

Hey ma babies I hope you are all fine and doing great so this is the first update of this story...and I hope you like it ..if yes than please vote...
Sorry for grammatical errors, English is not my first language..

Love you

Till than

Bye

Take care..💜💜