Chapter 6 : What?

°°•°•°•°^•'Y/n's pov~

My eyes were slowly getting close, it was feeling like someone dropped tons of weight on them, my breathing ragged as I tried to breath, oh god what is happening? I was feeling so helpless because of the manly cologne which was making me dizzy, I slowly tried to open my eyes, but on the other hand I don't want to open them and just wanted to disappear from here, the embarrassment was swallowing me from inside.

My eyes seems to jammed at that place, it took a moment fro my eyes to form a clear picture of the person holding me in his arms, saving me from a pathetic moment. His eyes were staring at me or more like glaring at me which was scaring me to core, the darkness was clearly floating in his eyes, they seemed empty, full of emptiness.

His face seems like sculptured by the god himself, the soft tanned skin, His hairs jelled back, not leaving anything in appropriate to point out, he seems like he doesn't belong from here, his eyes are so strange, so terribly strange. The heat radiating from his skin was directly soaking in mine, those hands felt stronger than any safety rod.

The next thing I knew he pulled me towards himself and incircled his arms around me making me stood up on my feet, he was still glaring at me which made me nervous, is there something on my face? Am I looking ugly? The whole office seemed to die, not even the noise of breathing, why they have to do this, why?.

I awkwardly looked here and there, and saw people looking at me like I am filming a scene here, the sudden urge to clear up my throat came all of sudden, correction I did that because of awkwardness, now I don't have courage to even look at him. But I have to.

I slowly shifted my eyes towards him who was standing in front of me with his hands shoved in his pockets, oh god why he has to look this much buff, will he puch me?

"I i- thank you so-" I tried to say, but the person in front of me...

"Mr. Park.." His deep voice roared making me flinch slightly and it felt like it was still eroching through the whole area, the silence seems to grew more thick and the people curiously looked at the scenery going in front of them. His voice was deep and intimidating in such way that it made me to gulp down.

"I- I....am s-sorry sir." I tried to sound confident, but end up talking like a dying duck, in the silence of the office whenever I speak it felt like it wasn't my voice, it felt so strange. My eyes shifted from one person to another and then again on him who was not looking at me but facing forward with his hands in his pocket, the position made him look more buffer than he already was.

And here I was standing like a dying lamb waiting for him to throw me out of that place, I was clearly feeling my legs shaking, I know it was not visible to the peoples but I feel them shaking. So hard. My ears feels like was on fire, and my fingers fighting with each other. I am nervous. No I am embarrassed.

From a distance I saw Mr. Park coming towards us. Do they have speakers in building? My nervousness grew thicker because he was the last person I want to get embarrassed in front of. I know it was not my fault but it was not his fault either I hope he doesn't get in trouble because of me.

Mr. Park's brows scrunched up as he noticed the silence in the room, he came forward and spoke in his soft voice..

"Mr. Jeon....what happened?" Mr. Park asked confused, my heart thumped loudly in my chest as I waited for his answer, this was my first day and I don't want to loose the job, I can't loose it. I looked at him when..

"Who appointed her?" And that was the last moment, I feel myself getting pulled in a hole, where there was nothing just lake of oxygen, oh god place savey job, Mr. Park looked at my side and slowly turned his head towards him again..

"Actually Mr. Jeon, I appointed her.." Mr. Park again said which made me close my eyes, and again open them, please just don't get him in trouble god. Not because of me, he trusted me and now he is here just because of me.

"From when you started appointing them who doesn't know how to behave...

He said and paused for a moment before turning towards me, with his dark strange eyes were scaring me to core, I tried to maintain the eyes contact as it can be rude, I already showed him enough of my talent and I don't want to show more..

Who doesn't know how to greet someone higher than her post...?" Mr. Park's eyes widened and that's when it hit me hard, did I greet him? I felt my throat getting dry, I just want to drink water, my intention was not to disrespect him, I wasn't feeling well and he knows it too, but the fear of loosing my job creeper up to me and I found myself bowing down before my mouth uttered the word 'sorry sir'..but before I can speak further Mr. Park cleared his throat before looking at him.

"I am sorry on behalf of her, she must have misunderstood something, she can be a good employee and I can say it because I saw the potential in her...she isn't someone to disrespect others Mr. Jeon." Mr. Park spoke confidently on behalf of me, the softness in his voice made me calm a bit, he feels so safe like home, Mr. Park I hope I can return the favor and i can make you proud.

"Records will tell, Mr. Park. Come with me.." he said before turning around and started moving with his long steps Mr. Park gave me a 'its fine' look before moving with him and his secretary who was completely running behind him was still explaining something with papers in her hands which he never looked..

That was close~

|Time skip|

It was now currently 08:00 pm and it was the time to go back, everyone was packing there belongings and so does me, I took my everything and shoved in my bag, I swung it on my shoulder and made my way outside, some of my colleague bid me goodbye which I smiled and replied. I know that not many people will be my friends here as I am in red zone because of the incident that happened today morning. But it's fine.

Exiting the door of the company I was welcomed by a cold blow of wind which made me close my eyes and I opened them again Just to look at the dark weather outside, dark clouds filled the sky,and cold wind blowing softly, it was already night so there were beautiful lights that decorated outside.

I smiled before shaking my head, there will be no cab probably, and somehow I wanted to walk so without thinking twice I started walking outside..

Reaching the streets I was walking happily with my eyes looking here mad there, everything felt so beautiful and unreal that I wanted to get lost in this, I love this weather it gives, affection and love.

My smile vanished when I heard a screech sound and before I know a loud crash can be heard, I panicked as I opened my eyes, my eyes slowly widened as I saw a bike with it's part crushed out laying there and not so far from there was man with a helmet over his head. What?

_____________________________________

Hey babies , I hope you doing fine so here another chapter, please vote if you like it and yeah I wanna say that maybe from now I will upload a little late so please be patient as I know I don't have to say because you always been a good girl 😏

Vote...

Bye❤️