Chapter 9 : Eyes

🌸 AUTHOR'S POV🌸

🌸 AUTHOR'S POV🌸

Her eyes blinked slowly as a little smile appeared on her face, as the dark clouds above her, which seemed heaven to her started getting more dark where some drops of water made her heart in peace. She loves rain. Everytime she feels it, it makes her more alive and new.

She loves the cozy atmosphere rain creates, everytime it drops on Earth. Like it was desperate for only god knows how long. It feels like when they meet together even wind welcomes them. Because it flows so softly that it seems to erase all your worries.

Well currently right now she was sitting with her best friend, Hwasa whome she calls Maria. Well Hwasa wanted to have a coffee with her best friend. According to her....Date. she always seems so bubbly yet professional that sometimes it feels like is she real or god made her with the best material he had.

Hwasa leaned forward as she placed her elbows on the table looking the person before her, who seems to be lost hearing the soft patter rain has created. Her eyes looked at every detail like, how the rain drops slide form the glass, how trees Change it's colour as soon as rain touches it.

"Y/n. Where are you?" Y/n's eyes frowned as she heard Hwasa calling her like she isn't even here. She turned her head towards her and suddenly regretted her decision she took years ago to make Hwasa her best friend. Hwasa's phone was attached to her ear, as she pretend to talk.

Suddenly y/n felt like, hiding under the table and get lost from there while crawling on the floor so no one can see her.

All eyes in the café turned towards them as Hwasa practically shouting her name on the phone, while moving here and there pretending to find network. Y/n wanted to puke on her face but she can't. She looked around as she noticed everyone looking at them weirdly. Y/n let out an awkward laugh as she gritted her teeth while looking at Hwasa.

"Hwasa. What the Heck!" She hissed, while gained Hwasa's attention as a surprised look crept on her face. She moved towards y/n and whispered while showing her teeth.

"Oh! When did you come?" She asked as her smile faded and an annoying look appeared on her face. She was practically loosing her sh--- because she was calling y/n but, she was looking outside instead of hearing her.

"Whadafa- when I am here why would you shout like a stupid baboon?" Y/n asked to which Hwasa flipped her hair and leaned forward to let her hear or to mock her?

"Well I was practically calling you from- one hour but you-" she said in one breathe, where y/n's blood boiled.

" Hwasa...my baby...we reached here like fourteen or fifteen minutes before-" Hwasa puffed out air which annoyed y/n more but she kept her collected.

"Hmm so I was saying, if we could go somewhere.. you know like park, or anywhere? Because it been a while.." she said as her lips pouted, she almost looked innocent. Almost.

Y/n signed softly because she also knows that, she was not able to give her time, neither her family because of her job. But she can't be careless about that because after so much struggle she got the job as an employee, and she needs something to survive because she knows that even if she just spend her whole day in the house, no one will say anything but as maturity hit her, she wanted to be something on her own.

And after how much struggle she got the job, she practically ran here and there, interviews after interviews, she struggled to get a job but when she finally did, she doesn't want to loose it. The company was paying her enough. More than she expected because she had no experience it was her first job but still she was getting much.

She is learning something new everyday, she is learning how to interact with peoples, she made friends and most important she was getting experience from it. On the other hand she got to know Mr. Park which she gives half of the credit. Because he was the one who checked her important papers and everything related to the job, and even after knowing that she was just getting started, he showed potential in her , and not even in her worst she wanted him to regret at him own decisions.

That's why, when Mr. Jeon raised his voice at him she felt so low, she felt like she made him upset, but when she went to apologise he granted it. But he asked her for something. He asked her if she could treat him mochi.

Which she nod with a smile.

But her long chain of thoughts broke when Hwasa called her. She smiled softly.

"I know, it's been a while we spent time together, but believe me I am really sorry for it. Because I feel like I am not giving you your time." She said as her smile slowly fading away but at the end of her sentence she smiled before saying. " But don't worry, we will go somewhere together umm like- I don't know but I will find it soon." She said where a small smile appeared on Maria's face.

"You know y/n, it never bother me that you don't give me enough time, all I wanted you settle and now you did I am so happy for you." Hwasa said as her eyes shined as tears filled her eyes. Y/n gasped before holding her hand and rubbing it with hers.

" Oh god hwasa, don't." She said as Hwasa shook her head with a soft smile. She also took her hand and nod her head.

"So when, you getting a boyfriend? " Asked Hwasa which made y/n roll her eyes back to Pluto because here it goes again.

" Oh no, I am not planning." She said while shaking her head slowly. Hwasa chuckled, but still didn't stop from talking further, because she is unstoppable.

"Then find me one. " Hwasa said with a teasings smile.

" Oh really, then why don't you accept their pending proposals huh?" Well yes Hwasa is so beautiful.

"No I don't want them. You know. I want someone rich, handsome, muscular, cute, attractive......................................" And after seems like a year she stopped and a took a heavy breath.

"Ok, this is so simple and not much." Y/n said to which Hwasa nod her head. But y/n smacked her hand which caused her to laugh.

As they were talking and enjoying their drinks, bell rang indicating someone's arrival. And that's when she noticed the rain turned harsh and wind started blowing fastly.

Y/n was listening to Hwasa as she was telling that how she almost spilled the whole milk which was in her refrigerator. Sounds like Hwasa.
Y/n smiled and focused on her.

She turned her head in other direction to stop her laugh because it obvious to laugh when you look at your best friend. Her laugh still didn't stop.

But as soon as, her eyes captured someone familiar, her eyes widened as she remembered those mesmerizing eyes, oh she can never forget.

There he was sitting on the the chair where his things spread apart, a jet black casual shirt hugging his upper body and a pair of skin tight damaged jeans was clenching her legs, his hairs neatly set where his undercut peeked through. His jaw continuously moving indicating that he was chewing gum.

But y/n got startled when his eyes directly crashed to hers.

____________________________________