Merlin and the Start of the Fight

Kitty's POV

I looked over at the beautiful woman that stood there smiling at me and all my other mates had a look of relief in their eyes. I smiled and ran up to my new mate jumping into her arms and smiling as she spun me around.

I was the happiest person on earth right now I had almost all of my mates and could not ask for anything else in the whole world. She smiled and set me on the ground I then noticed someone that I had met before and ran over into his arms and he caught me smiling and kissing the top of my head. My mates were not the biggest fan of that but I could care less. I was too happy to notice and I smiled when he set me down on the ground.

"Further it has been too long I missed you so much" I smiled and hugged my old friend once more. He smiled back but looked over my shoulder in what seemed to be fear.

"You know Aurther Angle?" Merlin my newest mate asked and I nodded happily still oblivious to the evil stairs they were giving him.

"Yes about ten years ago just before I came here I lived in came late he is like an older brother to me," I said smiling at all of them. They all relaxed and then we heard a large crash. I knew that we needed to go out and fight.

"We will see you again in Camalote I hope Kit Kat" Aurther said and I smiled as He and Merlin helped up the king after Merlin said she was going to help him and then they would be back.

"If I ever feel like I Athey bye bye," I said and he sighed as they vanished. My face then became serious and we all went outside to take care of the demon problem that we had. I quickly transformed into my fairy form and held my sword in my hand. King looked amazed at me and I smiled at him.

I was so happy that I could fight alongside my mates to take down these basterds

I was so happy that I could fight alongside my mates to take down these basterds. We soon took care of all the holy knights that had turned into demons and all that was left was Hendrickson. We just needed to take him out and this would all be over. But he used dark snow and many holy knights died.

I froze. It reminded me of something that happened to me a long time ago when I knew and was close to a certain group of demons even though this was not the power that was used there was still so much death and it scared me. I was so done and all my mates were clearly injured. I needed to help in any way that I could.

I transformed into my Goddess form and sent a huge wave of healing over everyone it would not revive the dead but it would heal those who were injured and I was not about the let anyone else die. I then locked everyone away in a perfect cube to make sure they would not interfere with me killing this abomination. 

(Her eyes are still purple In this form)

Please vote and comment more soon!