Meeting Ban and breaking out of prison

Kittys POV

I was so excited to meet another one of my mates and all of the sudden I saw a figure walking towards us and I smiled even wider that was him. I looked at him as he stepped into the light.

He was a lot taller than me although that was not a surprise as I was only about two inches taller than them, Meli. He had light blue almost white hair that was styled in crazy spikes. I smiled at him and he ran over to me and picked me up and spun me around and then set me down smiling on his face.

"Hello little mate what is your name mine I Ban and I am the fox sin of great," He said and I smiled at him pulling out my cards.

'Hi Ban I am Kitty one of the last Neko I am glad to finally meet you' I said pulling my hood down and letting my tail unwrap from around my waist. He looked at my tail and ears with surprise but then smiled at me.

"Why aren't you talking is there something that happened to you or is there another reason little kitten," He said and I froze. I blushed at the nickname but was not able to come up with anything to say. Just then I felt a barrier come up around the prison and I was now pissed on a few different levels.

First, they came up and tried to hurt my mates. Second, they looked at one of my mates in prison and third they just locked me in this prison with a magic barrier and they thought that was going to keep me in here oh hell no. I felt my eyes start to glow purple and my body change.

Ban's POV

She looked angry. She walked over to the center of the room and her body started to glow as she transformed into something. Her hair turned purple and her eyes started to glow as two beautiful pink and purple wings grew out of her back she let out a bright purple light and it blinded me and then others.

(Not my photo created to the original owner)

When we could all see again we were all looking at the prison in ruin and my mate passed out on the floor. I ran over to her and picked her up. The caption and Diane both smiled at her and we all went back to town.

Kitty POV

I woke up and looked around as I sat up. I was on the rooftop. I was on a bed off to the side and I saw Diane's worried face above me and Ban and Meli were both over on the other side drinking. I was just glad that everyone was ok.

I sighed and let myself slip back into sleep. I was just glad that my mates were okay and that my powers were not useless. I could not wait to meet the rest of them and hoped that they would all be as great as the ones that I know so far.