The Fight at Baste-Prison

Diane POV

I was very worried about the caption and our mate. The caption had passed out just after our mate did and now the two of them were in the doctor's house as I looked in at them. Elizabeth was changing the wet cloth that was on their heads and it made me wish that I was small so that I could help my mate like that.

Kitty's POV

I woke up and felt my eyelids were very heavy but I also felt someone squeeze my hand and then let it go as I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked outside the window and saw Diane. I smiled at her and looked next to me to see that Meli was asleep next to me. I smiled at him and placed a kiss on his forehead.

I then opened the window and jumped onto Diane's shoulder. She smiled at me and I saw Elizabeth looking up at us in sadness.

"You two should go ahead and see if you can find Ban I will stay with Sir Meliodas and when he wakes up I will tell him where you are." She said and then I and Diane both nodded and we started heading over.

Not long after we started going something happened to Diane and she let me down and started walking over back toward the town. I followed worried about what was happened to her. I saw that Meli was up and out of bed but what confused me was that he and Diane started to fight each other and say that there was a holy knight.

I saw some people and the princess so I ran over to them and Elizabeth asked if I knew what was going on I shook my head and looked around just then I heard it. A bell. I knew exactly what was going on I just needed to find the bell.

I looked over and saw the young shepherd boy and realized that it was him. He was the holy knight that was controlling them. I ran up to him but before I could get to him a swarm of bugs came up and surrounded him.

I sighed I did not want to have to fight off holy knights right now but this went a different way than I was playing so I ran up to the women in the bug armor and summoned one of the swords.

(Her Sword The picture is not mine credit to the original owner)

I quickly slashed her across the chest and she fell to the ground I then sensed something behind me and I saw that the other holy knight had returned to his true form and was attacking me. I quickly switched the sward for my daggers and blocked his staff. I then saw the bell and what I needed to get to stop him from controlling my mates.

(Her daggers

(Her daggers. The picture is not mine credit to the original owner)

When our blades clashed and we locked eyes he realized who I was and had a look of anger on his face not that I blame him. He thought that I was an ally. Little did he know I was only being controlled and forced but now I was free and I had two of my mates.

I decided right then and there that I was going to protect my mates no matter what it took. And with that thought, I realized my magic out of its seal letting it be known that I was back at my full power.

The holly knight's eyes widened in surprise and fear and I smirked. None of the holly knights or anyone for that matter knew my full magic ability because I always only let a little bit show but he pissed me off and he had tried to hurt her mates.

Meanwhile Bans POV

I was sitting in this cell board out of my mind when I heard the guards talking about something.

"Did you hear that two of the sins and a girl that is said to be mated to all of them are coming toward the prison?" One said. I was a little surprised that this girl might be mated to all of us but if she really was our mate then I was done being locked up in this hell hole.

"Everyone better get ready the girl is fighting with the weird fang and it looks like it is about to get really bad for one of them" I herd another knight say and that is when I got up and broke the door down.

"Hey, what were you saying about my mate and the other sins?" I asked as I smirked they all looked at me scared and ran off. I laughed then I heard a voice say something and turned around to see that knight what was her name, Jasper? That did not sound right oh right Jerico.

All of a sudden a really strong presence was outside the prison as if someone had just unlocked a huge vast amount of magic.

Diane's POV

I all of the sudden snapped out of whatever trans I was in and saw that the Caption was standing in front of me looking around confused. That is when I felt a really strong flare of magic. I looked over and saw that it was Kitty.

Wow, how did she get all of the magic? All of a sudden it vanished as if it was never there and she calmly started to walk over to us and smiled at me and Caption.

Kitty's POV

I finished up with the holly knights and then locked my powers away again so that no one could tell that I was that strong I then looked over and saw that Meli and Diane had snapped out of it. I smiled and started to walk over to them.

They both smiled back and Meli gave me a big hug before Dine picked me up and kissed me on the top of the head. I smiled at them both and pointed at the prison. They both nodded and then told Elizabeth and hawk to head back to town and that we would find ban and the doctor's daughter who was apparently locked up there too.

When we got in I found the doctor's daughter and helped set her into Dian back pack when the mate mark on my hip started to sting slightly. I smiled knowing that he was close.