Walking with Diane

Kitty POV

When I woke up again I was back in my room at the boar hat and felt someone's arms around me. I turned around and saw that it was Ban who was asleep and smelled drunk I giggled slightly. He seemed to wake up from the noise because he looked up at me and smiled.

I smiled back and got out of bed and he told me to get changed and that he was going to go down and make some food before Meli tried to go and cook anything. I put on a grey long sleaved shirt and a black overall skirt with chains on it and then through on a black cat hodie and a pair of knee high boots. 

	I skipped downstairs into the kitchen and smiled as I saw Meli pouting at the table next to Elizabeth who was smiling trying to comfort him

I skipped downstairs into the kitchen and smiled as I saw Meli pouting at the table next to Elizabeth who was smiling trying to comfort him. I then saw Diane looking in the window smiling at me. She was walking next to us since the boar mama hawk was walking.

I then smelt Ban's opinion and sat at one of the bar stools. Ban came out with plates for all of us and then handed me a large kabob to give to Diane. I smiled and brought it outside handing it to her. She smiled and thanked me while I went back inside and sat next to Ban at the barn.

'You should not drink this early in the morning wait until noon a least' I showed him the card and he sighed putting it down and smiling at me pulling my hood down and ruffling my hair.

"Ok but only because you said so Kitten," He said and I smiled at the nickname.

'If you get to call me a nickname then I get to call you one too' I put the card up and he smiled at him thinking about what to call him.

"Ok as soon as you find one let me know Kitten," He said and I huffed grabbing an apple and walking outside to hang out with Diane.

'Annie may I ride on your shoulder Ban is annoying me' I enlarged the card and handed it to her. She smiled at the nickname and nodded lifting me and setting me on her shoulder.

"If you are going to start calling me Annie then I am going to call you kit cat is that ok with you?" She asked and I smiled at her nodding. I finished the apple and then through the core and wondered where we were going.

'Hey Annie where are we going' I showed her.

"We are going to the necropolis to try and find the king" I smiled nodding hoping to find another one of my mates soon. I was so excited.

As we continued me and Daine talked. Well she talked and I used my cards we were getting to know each other and I was so happy. Just then we arrived and mama hawk buried herself into the ground and then Meli and Ban both came out.

Meli started talking and Diane set me on the ground. I saw that ban was walking off and I went to follow him and forgot about what Meli was saying. Soon we ended up in a town that looked like no one lived there. I looked around and saw two kids and one of them ran into Ban with a pitchfork. I ran over to him and pulled it out and watched as the wounds healed. I sighed in relief.

"What are you doing here Kitty it could be dangerous," He said using my real name which made me a little upset I looked at the ground and started to get teary-eyed. Did he not like me anymore is that why he was not calling me my nickname anymore? Just then the mark on my ankle started to burn. 

Please vote and comment