One Pissed of Princess

Third Person

The Ten Commandments landed at Edinburgh castle where they were staying and set Kitty down on the only bed that was there making sure that she would be comfortable when she woke up.

"You all know she is going to be pissed when she wakes up right?" Gloxinia said, smiling slightly at her. They all nodded knowing that she was going to be pissed but would be ok after attacking them most likely.

Kitty's POV

I woke up releasing right away that I was not in the boar hat. I sat up and locked eyes with Estarossa. I jumped out of the bed and attacked him. After punching Estarossa in the face twice, vines wrapped around me and held me in the air.

"Bitch put me down before I come over there and beat the shit out of you!" I screamed I was pissed at him even if he was like an older brother to me.

"Yea as soon as you calm down doll" I groaned and calmed down deciding it was best not to kill them anyway.

"Ok I am calm, put me down," I said and he released me. I took a deep breath and looked each of them in the eyes.

"So who wants to tell me whose plan it was to kidnap me while I was dead with my mates and not to wait and come talk to me when I woke up," I said and they all looked around nervously.

"Um well that might have been my fault but we needed to make sure that you were ok and um he wanted to see you," Zeldris said rubbing the back of his head in nervousness.

"Moran you should have just waited, you know that he is an ass and he could have waited," I said, punching him in the face.

"On a separate note, how have you all been? I missed you all" I said, hugging each of them. They all laughed hugging me back and then I hugged Zeldres and he rolled his eyes smiling at me.

"Wait, did you tell my mates what you were doing with me or did you just kidnap me and run off without telling them?" I said, looking at all of them and narrowing my eyes.

"Well you see um.." Gloxinia said and I sighed, punching them. They all looked down at the ground.

"Come on we have to go back to tell them and then you can all take me to see him," I said and they all sighed as I shifted into my demon form and they all smiled following me back to the boar hat.

When we got there my mates were running around like crazy arguing and Elaine was stung there laughing at them slightly. I smiled, sighing and landing. They all looked at me and all of their jaws dropped to the floor.

(Eyes are red and glowing)

"Um Kitty I am not sure if you are aware but you are a demon and the Ten Commandments are standing right behind you," Ban said, looking at me. I smiled slightly As Elaine flew into my arms. I hugged her and smiled, turning back to my normal look.

"Ok give me a minute to change and don't kill each other I will explain everything I promise," I said after hugging all of my mates and Elizabeth.

"OK, but be quick" Zeldris and Meli said at the same time. I smiled and ran up to my room changing into a white and gold two-piece top and skirt and ran back downstairs. After introducing myself to my new mate I sat in merlins lap and started to explain. 

(Her outfit at the end)