Meeting Goather

More than 150 views thankyou so much please vote and comment!!

 King's POV

I looked at my mate and was very worried about what happened and I quickly took her out of Ban's arms and set her down on my chastiefol. I noticed that her power level was really low more than it should be.

"Ban what the fuck did you do what happened to her," I asked clearly pissed at him. He looked at me like he was about to punch me but before he got the chance Diane and the caption came over.

What happened is she ok why does she feel so weak" Caption asked looking at me and Ban slightly angry but mainly worried?

"I don't know she was talking to the princess and that holy knight and then all of a sudden she was passed out in my arms. Hey, Captain where is your sword" Ban asked and I noticed that he did not have it with him which was weird because he kept that thing with him at all times.

"It does not matter right now let's get her back to the boar hat," He said and we all headed back to the boar hat.

Kitty's POV

I woke up to the sound of knocking and got out of bed walked downstairs and saw Elizabeth in the kitchen with the old man from the fighting festival. Elizabeth looked over and smiled at me pulling me into a tight hug.

"You are a wake everyone was worried about you. They all went out to follow a strange sound" Elizabeth said and I smiled nodding at her. I was glad that I was not alone and then I looked over to see the other man was looking at me curiously.

"So you must be Meliodases mate," he said and I nodded smiling at him brightly. I showed him a card asking who he was and why he was there and he explained that he was there to give Meli a sword that he had tried to give him long ago but he said that he did not use real swords because he did not want to kill anyone.

Then there was a loud noise throughout the forest and I knew what I had to do. I grabbed the sword and ran out toward where the sound came from. I saw all of my mates and a new face that was also one of my mates from the burning sensation on my collarbone.

I through Meli the sword and smiled at him brightly. He takes it and they killed the monster before the other man that I had decided must have been Goather came up and picked me up bridal style. He brought me back to the tavern with the others and we all started drinking and eating when Goather said something that I had never wanted to hear.

"So kitty why did he do that to you so badly that you don't talk from then on" I looked at him and I felt tears start to stream down my face as I ran into my room trying to stop them from falling.