Fighting in the Necropolis

King's POV

I looked down at my sleeping mate on my chastity and I smiled. Elane came over and kissed her forehead smiling at her. I was so confused about how they had met but I would ask my mate later.

"You need to go help the other sins. They are facing a holy knight and even if you are mad at Ban he is still Kitty's mate and she still needs him. Please help him and the others and keep her safe she is important to me" With that she diapers. I looked around and decided that I would help all of a sudden Kitty shot up from her position on my Chastiefol.

She looked at me and smiled at me. She smiled at me and then looked over to where the battle was taking place and went to stand up but ended up falling backward I caught her and lifted her up.

"Ok let's go so I can save your other mates from their bad life choices," I said and she smiled at me. I carried her over to where the fight was and then lifted her off my Chastiefol as I turned it into a spear and stabbed Ban hitting the holy knight backward.

Kitty's Pov

I jumped out of King's arms and ran over to Annie and Meli making sure that they are ok. I hugged Meli and then Diane held me close to her making sure that I was ok.

"We were so worried when Ban came back and said that some random guy kidnaped you but I see that it is just king," Meli said smiling at me. I smiled back and nodded. Just then I saw that the holy knight was about to hit King and he was not paying attention. I summoned my daggers and blocked her and threw her backward.

	She through shock bombs at me and I blocked them all changing out my daggers for my sighth chains

She through shock bombs at me and I blocked them all changing out my daggers for my sighth chains. I hit her sword away and made sure that it was not close enough for her to get it back.

	I hit her with a powerful attack and she started to disappear

I hit her with a powerful attack and she started to disappear. She must have only been here in spirit unlike us just then I saw Elane over on the side smiling at me and I ran over to her vanishing my sigths.

I gave her a tight hug and smiled wishing that I would never have to leave her again and would be able to stay with her. 'I am going to find a way to help you get back so that you do not have to stay here just wait for me' I handed her the card.

"Talk to them one day," She said and smiled at me softly as we all disappeared back to the real world.

When we got there I saw the holy knight on the verge of death. The others argued about what to do with her and Meli decided to tie her to a tree and drew all over her face. I giggled softly and smiled at all of my mates.