32- Crazy in love

Song: Don't blame me- Taylor swift

Y/N'S POV
Shifting a bit in my sleep, I woke up. I turned to face Jungkook and there he was, sleeping so cute and goofily. I carefully took my phone from the side table and took a picture of him. Then, I sent it to him.

His phone vibrated and I saw his lock screen which was of a girl. I frowned but realized that was ME! He must have taken it when we watched the sunset together. I smiled hard for the billionth time and got out of his bed and room.

As I entered my room, I saw a message from Jaemin that was sent a day ago. I was so embarrassed and ashamed to talk to him after the mess we created at his birthday party. I decided to apologize to him in person and gave him a location to meet at.

TIME SKIP
I entered the cafe with Jungkook. Yes, I brought him too because he wanted to apologize as well. We saw Jaemin sitting at a table alone and walked up to him.

"Jaemin...We wanted to apologize for ruining your party" I spoke

"Actually, it was me who ruined it so let me apologize" Jungkook spoke

He told the whole story about what Yejun did to the end of the fight. He and I both looked at each other and nodded.

"We— we're dating now!" I announced, holding hands with jungkook

"OMG!!!! I WAS WAITING FOR THIS! CONGRATS" Jaemin smiled, hugging both of us, "I don't need any apologies. It's fine. But this good news calls for a treat from me!"

"No! It's totally okay!" I insisted

"Jungkook, you're a great friend. Y/n, you're literally my sister and bestfriend. I hope you two have blessed future together" Jaemin spoke

We smiled and had a treat with Jaemin. I don't know about Jungkook, but I surely want him in my future. Permanently.

TIME SKIP
We returned back home and saw Yugyeom had arrived to help with the mission. By night, we left in two cars to the shipping base. Kai was illegally shipping very dangerous weapons and we needed to stop that before he used them.

Jackson and I stayed back in the car because our skills were not high enough to be destroying those weapons or fighting Kai's men.

"Come on let's go Jungkook!" Yugyeom spoke from outside

"Yeah I'm coming!" He spoke

Him and I went behind the car and shared a quick kiss to each other without being seen by the gang. I cupped his face with my hands.

"Come back quickly" I whispered

"I will" jungkook reassured me, "I'll miss you too much that I'll have to come back quickly"

"Oh gosh, you love me too much jungkook"

"Ok and? I don't care how crazier it gets" he spoke

I got back in the car with Jackson. Jungkook left with the gang. We played never ending rounds of rock-paper-scissors because neither wanted to lose. Just then, we heard footsteps outside.

We looked outside the tinted windows and saw nothing. We heard it again. There were no weapons in the car we were in. It was in the other. We got out quietly.

Before Jackson could reach the handle of the door, a guy in perfect armor appeared.

"Jackpot! You're coming with me" he spoke