7: Truth or Dare

Song: Attention- Shawn Mendes

Y/n hid herself from the person she just saw. Lee Minkyu.

It was her ex fiancé's bestfriend. Well...ex bestfriend. Back during the high school years, Minkyu used to be great friends with Eunwoo and y/n. One day, he confessed to y/n that he liked her. Y/n didn't feel the same way.

He understood her and they just became good friends after that day. Eunwoo always used to hate Minkyu after that incident.

Although Minkyu and y/n were just good friends now, y/n hid herself due to the fact that she couldn't trust anyone that was related to her old life. She didn't want to be found.

She went back into the car and opened the bottle of alcohol with her to drink the fear of being found away. She eventually also became drunk like Lisa and Jackson. The others came in a bit later and they all drove home with Jimin as the one driving.

AT HOME
Y/n drunkenly walked upstairs as the others went into their own rooms slowly. She entered one of the rooms that she thought was her room and laid on the bed sleepily, letting the soft mattress engulf her.

Someone shook her and she faintly heard a "This isn't your room. This is my room" which caused her to wake up while still being drunk.

"Where's my roommmmm!" she groaned sleepily to the person

She saw Jungkook standing in front of her. She smelt his scent of perfume in the room.

"I'll go to my room you annoying asshole!" she spoke

Even in a drunk state, y/n could still see Jungkook as her mortal enemy. She walked out but tripped. Sighing, Jungkook went to help y/n up and took her to her bedroom.

"Go to bed now" he spoke while he made her sit on her bed

Suddenly, she pulled him by his collar so that he fell on top of her. It was an intimate moment.

"Shut up hottie, you don't tell me what to do" y/n spoke drunkely, "UNDERSTAND!?"

Jungkook nodded with wide eyes. Their position was so amorous and close. He focused on her littlest details— her doe eyes, her smile, her smudged lipstick and her tiny mole next to her ear. One of her hands held his cheek— her touch was soft and warm. She patted Jungkook's hair with her other hand like he was a dog.

"Good puppy!" she spoke, while giggling

"Go to sleep, you are wasted" Jungkook spoke, removing her hand from his hair.

"Bad puppy!! Don't order mommy what to do" y/n complained

Jungkook managed to loosen her grip from him. She passed out on the bed seconds later, leaving him baffled.

"She's even got attitude when drunk.....wow?" he thought

Jungkook went to his room and laid on his bed. He could smell y/n's perfume scent faintly because she laid on his bed a few moments before. His mind was filled with her soft touch, her tiny hands, her giggles, her attitude and everything that happened earlier on her bed.

It weirded him out as he wasn't used to showing or expressing his feelings. He was just closed and cold to everyone and sometimes even his gang members. Sleep took over him soon.

MORNING
Y/n woke up peacefully in the morning. The peace vanished when her she remembered last night's memories.

"NO! NO! NO! THIS IS THE BILLIONTH TIME I'M EMBARRASSING MYSELF IN FRONT OF HIM" she whined into her pillow

"How will I go downstairs?? I'll just act like I don't remember it, yes! He's my rival, he should fear me. Not the other way around" she spoke and confidently got out of bed