BONUS CHAPTER 2 (End)

Song: Forever & Always- Taylor Swift

3 YEARS LATER
Y/N'S POV
It had almost been 3 years since Jungkook and I had our first child. I remember it so clearly as if it was yesterday. I headed towards the bathroom and vomited out everything I ate. I went to the doctor with Jungkook because he was concerned for me as always.

I'll always remember the doctor's words and our reaction.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Jeon, you're expecting!"

I cried my heart out while Jungkook hugged me. He took care of me throughout my months as best as he could. It was so cute to see him like that.

We told our close friends and family and everyone was really happy for us. Lisa and Jackson were still the same, excited as if it was their own pregnancy announcement. Eunwoo and his wife gave us a lot of advices. Jaemin even gifted us some baby clothes.

We held our gender reveal party and found out it was a boy. I was beyond thrilled and I cried my heart out again. Jungkook and I went through this together and that was the most beautiful thing.

Jungkook built a whole nursery in one of the spare rooms in our mansion. He was so exhilarated for his child, our baby boy.

The day finally came where I gave birth. Jungkook held my hand tight while I screamed in labor. And our first child was born. Jeon Ju-won.

I was cooking dinner for Jungkook as he was still at his work. I went upstairs because I heard Ju-won crying in his nursery.

YES, I FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO COOK!

"Babyyyyy, what happened" I asked Ju-won

He still couldn't speak. However, I recognized the stench of his pamper.

"Oh no Ju-won. It's alright. Let's get you changed"

I cleaned his pamper and then took him downstairs. I gave him his favorite toys and placed him where I could see him while I finished cooking. I placed the delicious dishes in the centre of the dining table. Just in time, the doorbell rang. I opened the door after checking through our security cams.

"Heyyyyyy!! I missed you" I kissed Jungkook

"Hey, sorry for keeping you waiting. I had a last minute matter to sort out. F*cking hate when work keeps me away from you and my little kookie" jungkook huffed

"I made dinner, you favorite dishes. Wash up quickly" I giggled, taking off his coat and untying his tie

"I brought these flowers for you" jungkook spoke

"Oh my! Thank you love" I spoke in awe

Jungkook came back after washing up and exploded Ju-won with cuddles and kisses. Oh, how I love these two boys so much. They're so silly and cute. Except for when they start planning against me. Like that one time Jungkook and Ju-won ate ice cream and left none of me.