3: Baking and madness

Song: Pied Piper- BTS

JUNGKOOK'S POV
LAST NIGHT
I've been living with my gang members for a quite a few years. Long enough to know their habits— taehyung's always up at night because he procrastinates on sleeping. I heard someone in the kitchen and thought it must be taehyung.

"Tae? You're up again. Get some water for me will you?"

Moments later, Taehyung tapped on my shoulder, but I knew it wasn't him immediately. I looked at the hand holding the glass of water to see a girl's hand since she had tiny hands. Taehyung had pretty big hands.

"uhm I'm not Tae..." the person spoke

I turned around and saw a girl. It was dark but her face shone in the moonlight. Damn, she was kinda cute not going to lie. Her hair was messed up as if she was sleeping moments before, her doe eyes looked innocent..i think I've seen them before. Not to mention she just reached to my shoulders. Lol shorty.

I stared at her with a sharp gaze only to realize she was also staring at me like I was the hottest guy on this planet. I am though, she's not wrong.

"If you're done staring— who are you?" I asked her

"I'm y/n, uhm...the girl from yesterday...?" she replied

So she's the one I met eye contact with huh? Was I so handsome for her that she decided to live in my house just to look at me. I mean I am quite handsome.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. Jimin told me about you and another guy moving here"

She muttered something that I was able to hear properly. Something like "We didn't move here, we were dragged here". How ungrateful and rude of her.

"What?" I asked purposely

"Nothing. Enjoy your water. Goodnight. You'll be heading to bed too right?" she spoke, expecting a response

I heard whatever she had muttered and she was just being plain rude to my face— The Jeon Jungkook's face, so I decided to ignore her and looked at my phone because a notification had popped up.

This cute girl named y/n was staring at me with an annoyed look.

"Do you need something or what" I asked seeing her

"No. Nothing. Nothing at all. Carry on with your whatever" she smiled with gritted teeth and rolled her eyes.

Cute but attitude much

She slowly walked back where she came from to leave. I stared at her leaving. She's probably going to get lost in the house because she was new. Serves her right for being annoyed at me for no reason at all. Now, I do hope she gets lost purposely.

Y/N'S POV
NEXT DAY
As Jimin had spoken yesterday, today the gang had to go on a mission. Lisa told her that they would probably return around 7pm or something. Me and Jackson were home alone.

I went inside the open kitchen and started taking out pans and spoons. Jackson looked at me with a horrified face. He knew I bad at cooking.

After all, he was the one who ended up having to share his house with y/n just because y/n burned something in her kitchen trying to cook.

"Hey hey hey! Are you cooking!?" Jackson asked in horror

"No of course not. I'm baking for the others because it'll be a sweet thank you to them for helping us!" I smiled

"Ok...you do you. I'm going to find the fire extinguisher and be ready. See you" Jackson spoke and went outside the kitchen

"Unbelievable Jackson!" I sighed at him for making fun of me.