29- In his arms

Song: Daddy Issues- The neighborhood ⭐️

Y/N'S POV
I woke up in my room. A wedding dress laid on the bed and a note stating to wear it before the clock hit 7. Panic grew inside me, wondering how I ended up back here.

"No way.....I'm back?! And this dress— I'll marry Eunwoo?!" I spoke in shock

Someone knocked on the door. The person who entered was none other than my father. I hate that man. I absolutely despised him for everything he's done to me.

"This isn't the first time you'll go through this. Get ready now. You're marrying Eunwoo whether you like it or not because we need his family's company for money" he spoke

"Dad?! How can you sell your daughter in exchange for money?! ARE YOU INSANE? BECAUSE NO FATHER WOULD DO THIS TO HIS OWN DAUGHTER" I cried

"There's no point yelling like this. And I've arranged all the guards I have to make sure you don't pull any stunts like last time. If you do.....let's just say you don't want to know what will happen" he spoke darkly

He left the room, and I dropped to my knees. My head was spinning with anxiety and pain. I developed moderate anxiety at a young age because of my father. It might as well have worsened now. My head ached so bad that I thought I'd faint. I cried and cried knowing there was no way out this time.

My mother died giving birth to me. Because of that, my father started hating me and making sure I lived a terrible childhood, with no fun, no friends and no happy memories. Having to follow my father's commands was the only option I had.

I barely had good friends who wouldn't use me for money, no romantic life going on nor anyone to make me feel happy. Jackson was the only one who did but even he was restricted from visiting me a lot. My life was a mess that was stacked up to look as if it was pretty.

I hugged my knees and cried even harder, itching my scars around my upper arms and legs. Those were the result of what happened when I didn't follow my father's commands.

No mother. No father. No siblings. No friends. No one.

After an hour long of crying, stylists came in to get me ready. I hated every bit of what was happening. I hated my father. Where was Jackson? And Lisa and Jungkook and everyone else?

-

I was currently standing in front of Eunwoo and the priest. There were only two words stopping me from officially getting married. I desperately looked around for anyone who could help but no one was there.

"Do you take Cha Eunwoo to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest spoke

My heart beat mile a minute. My hands were sweaty and shaking. The pain in my head was so bad that I felt like I would die then and there. My anxiety was at its peak. I didn't want this. I didn't want to get married. I wanted to be free.

I could see my father giving me a glare from the corner of my eye.

"I-I— "

The pain in my head took over my whole body. My legs gave in and I fell down with a thud.

BANG!

NIGHT TIME
I gasped for air and rose up from bed. My eyes were full of water. My body was sweating so badly. My head ached badly. Jungkook was sleeping soundly beside me.

It was a dream. But that didn't help me get any better. I started crying and shaking badly.

Jungkook woke up and alarm rose in his eyes seeing me cry.