reality

"boys, boys wake up." Whispered a voice. I slowly opened my eyes to see Chris lifting the two boys off of my knees. I looked at him confused. "Hey Chris." I yawned. "Hey Ellie, I'm sorry I didn't come home last night, we had late filming so I stayed at my van." He apologised. "Oh it's no problem, I'm going to make breakfast." I smiled and stood up.

Of course I forgot about my wound. I groaned and slumped back down onto the sofa. I sighed and looked back at the doorway. Chris had went to put the boys to bed so probably didn't hear my pain.

"Okay, you got this." I reassured myself as I stood up. I groaned in pain as I slowly stood up. "why is it worse?" I complained, waddling to the kitchen.

"Erm what are you doing out of you wheelchair?" Said a woman's voice, I turned to see Lisa standing with her hands on her hips. "Do you... Want some breakfast?" I paused smiling, and lifting up the wooden spoon. "Yes that smells delicious, but you didn't answer my question." She smirks, sitting at the table.

"I'm making breakfast." I smiled putting out a giant stack of pancakes. "I SMELL SOMETHING NICEEEE." Shouted a man in a high pitched voice, running down the stairs. "Oh boy." Lisa whispered under her breath.

"Pancakes?" Chris said before walking into the room. "How the hell did you do that?" I asked confused. "Has the nose of a blood hound." Whispered Lisa, before grabbing a few pancakes and sitting on the sofa.

I felt some warm arms embrace me. "The fuck?" I asked. "Well hello to you to." Sighed a mans voice. It was Scott.

"Scott!"I turned and hugged him. "How is my favourite girl?" He asked. "Perfectly fine!" I replied.

Chris pov.

I stood there awkwardly. The hell? Why is she so happy to see him? "Have you guys met before?" Mom asked. Scott looked at Ellie and laughed, "well technically no. I heard you guys were coming and you said she was pretty cool so I texted her on Instagram." Scott shrugged his shoulders. "Aw Chris, you said I was cool?" Ellie smiled. I rolled my eyes, "I'm never going to hear the end of that one am I?" I asked.

She pretended to think, "no." She finally answered, and laughed.

After a month

I felt like a family here. I genuinely felt like I belonged somewhere. It's my first day back at work today and I think I'm going to enjoy seeing everyone here, it'll be fun I think...

Me and Chris walked through the doors of the building. "You'll be fine kid." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"AIN'T NO WAY." Shouted a man, I looked to the direction it came on and I saw Mackie baraling towards me. I braced for impact, but there was no hug attack. I carefully opened my eyes to see Mackie stood Infront of me. "WELCOME BACKKKK!" He screamed, hugging me gently. "Thanks," I laughed hugging him back.

I was practically dragged into another room. There was the whole cast, sat around a table with decor and a cake on the table, I genuinely thought I was going to cry.

"ELLIEEE!" Screamed someone from the table, cheers travelled around the room, "we'll sit with us then?" Said someone, I quickly sat down and looked around.

As everyone sat, ate and laughed it brought me to reality. These people are my real family they might not be biologica, but they treat me like it.

TW

*Hey guys. Sorry for not posting for a month. I have been on the verge of km$ for a long time now and my life is falling apart. I've tried to tell my parents but they just call me stupid and silly. This is one of the very few things keeping me alive but  I don't know if I can deal with it any longer. -z