surprise visit

Ellie pov

My palms were sweaty (mom's spaghetti) I can't fail this test. I can't. My last GCSE until I can finally get out this shit hole of a school. I have done all of my other test which hopefully I passed with a 9** but ya know we carry on. It was my drama GCSE. All we have to do is act out a scene from Shakespeare Infront of "big people" says my teacher ,but I'm pretty sure she is exagerating a tad bit.

"Ellie you're up!" Called out miss charp the drama teacher. I stood up and climbed onto the stage, the bright lights shone on my face making me sweat even more.

"State your name and what scene you will act out." Boomed a voice, I swallowed and said " Much ado about nothing, act 4 scene 1." "ok carry on!" Spoke a more relaxing kinder voice.
And as she said I carried on.

Anthony Russo pov

I was shocked, this 15 year old is acting better than most of the famous actors I have worked with, the passion and the soul put into her performance, I have never seen it before. Me and Joe looked at eachother with a shocked expressions, wow this girl is good.

Ellie pov

As soon as I finished claps came from all over the room, holy shit- there is more people than I expected. I smiled and quickly hurried off stage back to the dressing room. The chatter stopped when I entered, I grabbed my things and quickly ran out of the room, not wanting to be there any longer.

As I was walking out of the theatre I heard someone call my name, though they did not sound familiar " excuse me? Ellie foster?" I turned around slowly, surprised someone knows my name. My lord is that... Anthony Russo?

"I just wanted to say you are amazing and I would love for you to audition for the new role in marvel, I know you are probably trying to figure out what the hell is going on but I was just so astounded by your acting!" Errrrr ok that, just happened.

"I'm sorry, you want me? To audition?" I said in a surprised tone. "Yeah, I know you have only done thetre, but I'm sure you will still be amazing, here have my card, call me if you want to audition!" And before I could render what just went on in my small mind he sped off back down the hall, I stood for a good few seconds. This could be my future.

I could be a famous actor.