well that sucks

*what the fuck?* I sat up and let my eyes adjust to the bright sun. Shit I must have fell asleep on the bench.

I stood up stretching, not able to function yet. "Jesus Christ" I whispered under my breath. Honestly I'm only 15, but I feel like I'm 60 most of the time.

Making sure I had all my thing I started to walk back to my house. Hopefully Steve and my mam have. Ya know. Stopped.

*Knock Knock* i swear if they don't open I'm going to fuckin- *woosh*. Their was Steve. Stood with a grin on his face "Hello Ellie, come in." This man gives me the creeps.

"Is my mam here?" I asked while walking through the door. "Yeah, she's in the living room." Steve replied. I walked past him towards the living room, I entered the room to be greeted by my mam who was watching TV. "Mam?" I asked. "Yeah?" She replied still half focused on what ever she was watching on the TV.
"Can you sign this for me?" I said, pulling out a neatly folded sheet of paper out my pocket. "Sure, is it for school?" She asked not enthusiasticly at all. "Yeah, something like that." I answered, keeping it short. She signed it and handed it back to me.

I ran up to my room and had a shower since I was out in the cold all night. I hopped out and just put some joggers (sweatpants?) and a comfy jumper since I wasn't going anywhere.

I was sat on my phone until I heard my mam shout for me. "Yeah?" I shouted down the stairs not wanting to leave to comfort of my own bedroom. "I need to talk to you." She shouted in reply. I groaned and got up of my bed. I stilled down stairs until I found my mam and Steve sitting in the kitchen. Oh no, she's pregnant. Or even worse. THEIR GETTING MARRIED? Questions flooded my brain.

"Sit down Ellie." My mam said, almost sounding like she was kind. "So do you know how your birthday is in 4 months?" I nodded wondering where this is going. "Well since your turning 16, we want you out of the house." Her expression turned cold, almost lifeless, she never cared about me especially since Steve came into her life. She looked at Steve who's face became sorrowful, not like before. Once she turned to face me again he smirked.

I just nodded and stood up, feeling the tension in the room. I almost sprinted up to my room. What in the hell was I going to do? I can't be homeless. Where I live the streets are not the best place to live. What if I get murdered? What if I get kidna- *ding*

It was my phone. I never get notifications, and I definitely don't want them right now when I'm in a crisis. I through my phone onto my bed and slid down my wall with my head in my hands. *Ding* god phone want do you want?

I sighed and finally gave in. I grabbed my phone and saw the notification. It was an email, huh? I opened my phone and went onto my email. And that's when I saw it.

Dear Ellie foster,

We are glad to announce that we have looked over your audition at marvel and we have collectively decided to take you as a marvel actor. We where impressed with your acting skills and we would love you come by our set and get to know the place and people. If you have any further questions please feel free to email us or come by anytime.

From, marvel studios.

*I don't know how to right an important email ok 😭*

Holy shit. I have just been hired, as a marvel actor. I WILL BE APART OF THE MARVEL CAST????.

This distracted me from my problem at hand. What the fuck was I going to do?

*Author here, I have a maths test tomorrow. Pray for me 🙏*

marvel's youngest actorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें