this had to happen now?

"Ellie! Ellie wake uppp" winged a voice, must be my mam. I waddled down the stairs half asleep, "can you go to the shops to get some food please since your awake." She asked as she handed me a note. *Well if you didn't wake me up, I would've been asleep* i thought to myself.

Dressed in some joggers, a big hoodie and my coat I walked down the street towards the small Tesco. As I got closer I saw a small group of people around the shop, but I carried in thinking it was probably a group of roadmen (or moths as Steve likes to call them.)

I walked into the Tesco -after a bit of a struggle- and went to the sweets section to grab a few things.

A few minutes later I had all the sweets I wanted. So I walked over to the counter, payed for my sweets and started to walk over to the doorway.

"Ellie? Is that you" I man whisper-shouted. I turned around and took my hood down. I looked the person in the eyes, then I clocked it.

"Oh, hey macksta." That was the nickname Anthony told my to call him since there were at least two Anthony's. "What are you doing here? It's like a 45 minute walk from the studio?" I asked a few seconds after. "Oh I thought it would be a good idea to explore on my day of."  He looked down visibly confused at the selection of food Infront of him. "Do ya need help?" I asked politely. "Yeah, I'm a bit. Confused." We laughed slightly.

We walked out of the Tesco with 4 bags filled with sweets. The group of people had grown larger since the last  time I saw it. Shouts and flashes came from all directions.

I grabbed Anthony by his sleeve and ran in the direction of my house. Of course that was a bad idea, "Ellie, where are we going?" Anthony asked. "Away from them." I said in between breaths *god I should really start running*.

We stopped right Infront of my house. "Do you want me to show you around?" I asked. "Sure, that will be fun." He replied. "Ok one sec let me just dropped these off." I said referring to the bags I got, he nodded as a reply.

I ran into my house to drop the bags off - bringing a few sweets to share. Once I came downstairs I heard some voices outside. Huh strange.

"That's great.." I heard a audibly uncomfortable Anthony. I shouted "I'm going out mam!" Up the stairs just to make sure she knows, even though she doesn't care.

Really? This had to happen right now? Erin brown was stood outside my house. The same Erin that used to bully me in primary and secondary school, most people just left me alone but this girl, she took it to the next level.

"Sorry I really have to get going." Anthony half apologised, pointing at me. Erin turned to look at me her stare reminded me of all the times she used to torment me. "Wait, Ellie? Why are you hanging around with that slag?" She said in her cockney accent.

All Anthony did was slowly turn and gave me a confused look. "I can act so much better than her." She rolled her eyes and gave a smile to Anthony. I walked down the path "we really need to get going now." I told Anthony not willing to look at Erin. "She's so embarrassing you know? One time she showed up to school wearing a weird uniform, and it turns out.. she got it from second hand!" She basically shouted it at Anthony not only ignoring me but also laughing as she said it.

Anthony pov

How dare this girl put Ellie down like that. And also try to ask me to get her a job.

"Listen, that's not right of you to be making comments about my friend, and I would also never work with someone with an attitude and bitchy personality as you. So no I will not get you an audition." I tried to stay professional but i couldn't. I grabbed Ellie's arm and walked off, I couldn't stand it any longer.

Ellie pov

Well now it's an awkward silence. "Sorry about that." I awkwardly laughed. "No problem she was a bitch anyways" I laughed at that, I don't know why he just caught me of gaurd " come on let's go hang out with the others."

And with that we walked along the path eating loads of sweets talking about random stuff.

*Sorry for not posting I've felt like shit the past 2 days but. We are back!*