spilling the tea

I woke up by getting a phone call from my mam.

"Hey we are out of town for the day, so make sure you lock up if you leave!" Not even letting me reply, she hung up.

I sighed and got out of bed, today I had a late shoot so I didn't rush to get ready. I just threw on a pair of joggers (sweat pants?) and a crop top.

I heated up the stove and put the batter on to the pan, yes I am going to be making some banging pancakes. Once they looked good enough, I grabbed my topping and moved over to the living room.

I was about to dig into my delicious pancakes when there was a knock at the door. After contemplating whether I should open it, I decided it would be for the best. So I got up off the couch and went to open the door.

To my surprise the post man wasn't standing at my door, Robert Downey Jr was standing in my front      garden ,along with a few other of the cast. "Ellie! See I told you she lived here scar!" Chris E says giving me a hug then excitedly letting himself into my house. Everyone gave me a sorry look, but I brushed it off. "Come in! It's bloody freezing" i said moving to the side. Once I was sat down again I grabbed my plate. "So, what are you guys doing showing up unexpectedly at my house?" I asked digging into my pancakes. "Didn't you get our message?" Robert asked. "Errr, no?" I asked confused. Robert turned to face Chris H, "did you not add her to the groupchat?"

Chris He's face dropped, you could tell he was guilty. I started to giggle a little because of this whole situation, no long after Chris H was also laughing, but really hard.

"A bunch off children." Robert said with a playful smile. "I mean, you're not wrong." I said to him shrugging my shoulders.

We agreed to go out to a restaurant as we didn't have any plans till later. I also agreed to show them about, even though it's not much.

We talked a bit after until my phone started to go off, it was my mam. "Sorry I've got to take this. Can one of you go get my coat from my room please, it's upstairs and the first room."

Chris Evans pov

Once Ellie left I stood up and told them i might as well go grab her coat as it would spare some time. I walked up the stairs, 3 at a time and got to the first room which appeared to be a bedroom. I opened the door and walked in, it took me a few seconds until I saw her coat. I went to go grab it until I saw the light from her laptop, it was open on a tab for houses and apartments.

What is Ellie doing looking for an apartment? She's only 16? My head filling up with thoughts I decided not to interfere or ask any questions, even though I was dying to ask.

I walked down the steps into the front garden and saw the whole crew standing there, Scarlett was looking at Ellie with a sorry expression which no one saw, except me.

Ellie pov.

I picked up the phone after I excused myself. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey Ellie, change of plans, we need you out of the house by tomorrow since we have just picked up Steve's daughters, sorry." She said with a firm tone In her voice, as if I wasn't her daughter, as if I didn't mean anything to her.

I put the phone down slowly and stared at it, until I was interrupted by scarjo. "Hey Ellie, we are going to leave now." "Ellie?" She repeated.

I turned slowly and tried to hide my current facial expression but I knew she could see right through it. "Ellie? Are you ok." She asked. I wanted to say yes but I couldn't hold it in any longer.

I. Spilled. Everything.

*Authors note, I haven't posted in a bit and I'm sorry this chapter is a bit shite. Anywaysss I hope you guys are alright!*