posh stuck up cun-

*I'm bringing in a new character guys,  she's not based of a real person just one of my own characters*

*What in the living fuck?* I thought to myself as I reluctantly opened my eyes. I was sprawled out over the couch, my hand on Chris's smushed face and the other hanging of the edge. Chris was also spread across the couch with one arms over his own face and one of his legs in the empty chicken nugget box.

I laughed quietly to myself as I opened the camera one my phone. I snapped alot of pictures before turning of my phone and going to take a shower.

I grabbed my clothes from my bag and went into the bathroom, locking it behind me. As soon as I got out, I got ready and wrapped a towel around my head.

I exited the bathroom with my pajamas in hand and walked over to my 'dirty bag'. This, as you can guess, is where I keep all of my dirty clothes, so I threw them in the bag and put on my sliders.

I walked over to the hangout room and went in. "Hey guys." I said, exhausted because me and Chris got about 3 hours of sleep.

I knew Chris would be passed out until around 2pm, we watched basically any movie we came across and we had alot of fun. We even had a  popcorn fight at some point.

"You look, bad." Said Anthony m. "Thanks, your really kind Anthony." I smiled sarcastically, jumping onto the seat bedside him. "Why do you look like that?" Anthony spoke, giving me a look up and down. "First, that's rude. Second I was watching movies all night." I explained, giving him a joke-y look up and down. He just laughed and continued to watch the TV.

"Tf is this?" I asked confused about the this he's watching. "Back to the future, obviously?" He said shocked. "Ok." i replied.

"This is where we all hangout, ah! Look there's Anthony and Ellie!" Said an excited voice from behind us. Me and mackie both turned off our heads, what? We're kinda nosey.

"Who's that?" I whispered to  mackie. "How am I supposed to know?" I asked in a shock tone. I just rolled me eyes and turned to continue watching the TV.

"Just sit here and Ill get one of the Chris' to show you your trailer!" Said a very over-enthusiastic Joe.

"Hi I'm Haley!" Said a feminine voice from beside us. "Hi, I'm Anthony and this is Ellie." Mackie said kindly, pointing to both me and himself. I just gave her a quick smile and a small wave, which she did not seem to like.

"Your the kid Chris Evans has been hanging out with?" She said, giving me a scoul. "Erm, yeah I guess." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Suddenly she burst into laughter, like a posh British Oxford laugh that boils your blood everytime you here it. "Geez." I whispered cringing since I had just woken up, mackie looked at me and started to laugh seeing my discomfort. "Excuse me, lady? What's your full name, I don't recognise you?" I asked, interrupting her.

She turned her face in shock, like I had just burnt down her house and killed her whole family. "Excuse me?!" She screamed, making e cringe once again. "I am Haley antersetta, the best actress ever, how could you not know me?" She smuggly replied, scoffing.

"Ok, sorry for not knowing who you are." I shrugged, holding down my anger.

"Ugh, where is Chris Evans?" She asked standing up. "Why don't you find him yourself Hun, you seem to like him way to much." Replied, giving her a little smile, then turning back to the TV. She scoffed and left, rolling her eyes.

"Cat fight." Mackie whispered, making me hit him playfully on the arm. "What was up her arse?" I ask, laughing. "I have no idea." He replied, laughing with me.

________3 hours later_______

"Who's face are we drawing on first?" Said a whipser from beside me. I opened my eye a little to see who was whispering. There was rdj, Jeremy r and  mark r standing around my still body.

*This is gonna be fun* I thought as I closed my eyes again, waiting for one of them to get close before I scare them.

"Give me the pen." Whispered Jeremy, getting closer to my face to try and draw on it. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" I screamed at him, making him jump back and fall over mark foot, making them pile on top of eachother.

I could hardly breath from laughing so much. I, along with rdj and mark, were on the floor rolling around from laughing to much. Jeremy, on the other hand, was grabbing his chest like he just had a heart attack.

"Everything hurts." I groaned, laying on the couch. "That was halarious, the way he flew backwards." Rdj said, starting to laugh once again. I started to giggle again until the door burst open.

Out came 'miss poshy pants'. "Ugh, your still here." She said in a bothered manner, moving her sunglasses onto her nose. "And why are you wearing sunglasses, we're inside, and it's winter." I answered back, raising my eyebrows. "Fashion sweetheart." She said, "you wouldn't know anything about fashion, obviously." She said looking me up and down. "Not everyone has a rich dad to suck off so they can get fancy clothing." I answered under my breath, earning me a glare. "Whatever, I don't have time to babysit." She said and walked out.

Moments later Chris E walked in, looking anxious. "Damn." I said and sighed. "What?" Chris said sitting down next to me. "You just missed your dog, it went that way." I said sarcastically, pointing towards the door. "Oi, that's rude." He scoulded, pointing his finger. "She's got a point," said mackie, "she's a bit of a, how do I say this-" mackie began. "A kiss arse." I whispered under my breath. "Yeah, what ellie said." Mackie finished, looking at chris.

"Whatever, I think she's nice." Said Chris. "That's your opinion, and mine is that she's a posh stuck up cun-" i began to say. "Don't finish that." Ziad Robert, pointing his finger at me in a 'fatherly' manner.

"I smell a little set romance." Jeremy sung. 

Oh god, anyone but her.

*Heyy is me, zed, anyways sorry for not uploading but I've had alot to do to prepare for Christmas and look after my siblings, anyways 20 FUCKING THOUSAND READS????!!!, this is crazy shit. Anyways, if youz have any feedback and that don't be afraid to say it, AND PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO WITH THIS STORY AND MY OTHER ONE BECAUSE I'VE GOT NO CLUEE😭*

*Also I have another story coming out so stay tuned*

LOVE YOU GUYSS<3 -z