just my luck

❗️Description of attempted sexual assault❗️

If you don't want to read that part. I will put "‼️" before and after it <3

Stomping, i run up the stairs. I throw my biggest bag i could find and start packing my bag. "Ya know I was really starting to like life." I whispered to myself, throwing unfolded clothes into my bag, not caring if they were dirty or clean.

Finally, after managing to fit my life into a duffle bag and a backpack I sigh and sit on my bed, "maybe it was better I was leaving" I thought. I instantly brokedown.

There I was, sitting in an old Bench the park, with 2 coats around my body, which was curled up in fear of the drunk, the druggies and the homeless.

Not like I can say anything, I am homeless.

‼️

"Who is this pretty lady?" I hear a voice behind me. "Oh come I darling, why don't you come with me and my friends? Why can show you a wonderful time..." the man says, in a very obvious drunk way.

"No thank you , actually I think I see my friends over there." I say standing up and grabbing my stuff.

"HELPPP-" I screamed, trying to get someone attention as the man jumped ontop of me, after dragging me to the floor.

He muffled my screams with his hand. I attempt to escape but he was really heavy.

Eventually, i remember my training I had to do for acting.

Acting on that thought, I use my strongest leg and kicked it up, while bending it, causing me to knee him really hard in the private parts.

The worst part about this is when I was younger, I was playing football and got me knee shattered, causing me to get a replacement, a metal replacement.

Instantly, he keeled over in pain. I shot up making sure he couldn't get me any more and grabbed my bags. I turned to run but stopped, I slowly turned back around, feeling all of the anger I bottled up about to escape.

"OW" he shouted, grabbing his face in pain. Moments before, I had full-force kicked him un the nose probably breaking it.

"Wanker." I say while turning to leave.

I started to walk, i walked until I could see the sun peeking over the horizon. So I found a hill I could sit on and took a coco puffs cereal bar out of my bag.

My mind kept going back to earlier I the night. What if I hadn't done that? What if it was someone who didn't have training in self defence? What if he did it to someone who was drunk? What if they couldn't fight back?

‼️

I blinked and al of a sudden it was morning. I must have fell asleep.

"Jeeeezus Mann," I said, blocking my eyes from the sun, while checking the time. It was 9am, and j have work at 2pm.

Since that happened last night, I decided it would be good if I just went to go have a shower or something,

I finally arrived at 10, since I took a long walk. Dragging my feet along the floor, I took my spray out of my bag.

I know I am going to take a shower but I will probably smell so bad walking through the set to get to my trailer.

"Hiii Graham." I say slowly, he waves at me as I trugged my way in-between trailers.