peace.

"Just wait in the car, I need to grab something from my room." Said Chris, throwing me his car keys.

I had slept in the guest room last night, even though I offered to stay in a hotel, Mrs Evans insisted, so I agreed. "Okay dad." I answered, shoving them into my coat pocket. "What?" He asked, tuning to face me. "What..." I answered, confused. "You just called me dad." He stated with smirk. "Oh sorry.' I apologised, "I didn't mean to say that, sorry for-" "It's fine, Ellie." He said smiling before running off back upstairs.

With a beet-red face I opened the door, "Ellie!" Shouted Miles still in his Spidey PJ's. "Gosh! Look at those pjs, I bet Chris loves them." I laughed. "You should see Ethan's." said Miles. Right then I heard little creaks on the stairs, down came Ethan with Ironman pjs on. "Oh my god, I love them." I said laughing. "Morning." Said Ethan groggily.

"Where are you going?" Asked Miles. "I have work, are you guys on a school holiday?" I asked, patting down Ethan hair. "Yeah we are, I'm so glad." Ethan sighed, which made me giggle. "Miles come her for a sec." I asked, waving over to miles. He came over and stood Infront of me. "Your hairs a mess." I stated, patting down his hair as I did go Ethan. "Right, you guys go get some breakfast, me and Chris with be back later." I ushered then to the kitchen.

I hopped into the car and pulled out my phone to check my Twitter.

RDJ@robertdowneyjr.

Shooting some crazy scenes today. Can't wait for this movie.

-randomuser@randomuser

Well done Robert, really selling this movie to me.

-scarjo@scarletjohanson

Maybe if you stopped looking at yourself in the mirror, we could shoot them already.

--RDJ@robertdowneyjr

This beauty takes time scar. 🙄

I laughed, as it reminded me and Paul r when we were leaving for the airport. My thoughts were interrupted by Chris slamming the car door. "Jeez." I retaliated, making him grin. "Sorry." He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "ROADTRIPP!" I screamed sarcastically, doing a small dance with it. "You have to much energy." Chris scoffed.

"We're hereee!!!" He screamed getting out of the car. I hopped out of the car and grabbed by backpack. "What's in there?" Asked Chris. "Scran." I replied, "should we go?" I interupted myself before heading inside.

"Ellie!" Scar paused, "your finally here!" She said hugging me. "Well, we would've been earlier if it wasn't for granny." I retaliated, pointing behind me to Chris. "Hey!" Chris said annoyed. Scar giggled and dragged me away from the group.

"Hey, I'm planning a little prank later on Robert, wanna join." She whispered. "Sure, what is it?" I asked excited. "We're gonna put blue dye in his shampoo." Scar replied, causing me to gasp. "That's foul." I replied laughing. "I know." Scar answered giggling. We were interrupted by the sound of Joe's voice. "Come on guys! We have to find this scene."

Scene.

"Hey C/n!" Shouted stark down the dark hall. "Hey stank!" I shouted back, and continued with my book. " The team has to go, we'll be back in a week..." Stark sighed. "But, you guys just got back!" I said shocked, "I haven't seen or heard from my mom in months!" I pleaded. "Im sorry kid." Stark answered and stroked my head before leaving down the hall.

I heard the door shut and I sighed. "Guess I'll make dinner." I said as I walked into the next room. "Jarvis, can you play my playlist please." I asked the silent room.

"Perfect!" Shouted Joe, startling me a little. "Go sit down kid, have a rest." Said Joe, moving his head towards the couches. "Actually can I go to the shops?" I asked. "Sure just be back in 30 minutes." He said, focusing his attention towards the set. "okay!" I shouted running to grab my coat.

"Guys I'll be back in 10!" I shouted into the chill area. "Be safe!" Shouted Chris h.

I walked into the open chilly air and  pulled my coat tighter around me. After passing a few alleyways I stopped at a little shop. "You alright?" Asked the cashier. "Can I buys a bottle of jacks please?" I asked him nicely. "You look a little young." He said weerly. "That doesn't bother you though?" I answered confidently. "A sale is a sale." He said putting it into a brown bag and shrugging his shoulders. I laughed and handed over $15.

I passed the first alley and heard faint voices, I turned but saw no one so I carried on. "Hey there pretty lady." Said a man with a black skee mask. "Hand over the bottle yeah." He said pulling out a knife. "What?" I asked shocked, looking down at the bottle. "YOU HEARD ME." He whispered angrily coming closer to me.

I froze.

Suddenly, a warm feeling pierced my stomach, I cleached it, wanting to feel the warmness, I looked at my hands and saw the crimson red liquid pour out of my body. "Shit!" The masked man shouted and ran, not without taking my bottle of jacks.

I stumbled down the abandoned streets of Boston until I came across the set. The line between consciousness and un-consciousness was already blurred and my eyes became heavier.

"Help." I groaned as I entered the room. "Oh my god, Ellie?" Said Chris e, as he jumped from his seat, taking of his reading glasses. I fell onto the couch.

"I- I love you dad." I whispered before my world turned black and I felt. I guess. At peace.

*Hey guys, just want to let you know that PLEASE DONT DRINK UNDERAGED, this has happened to me before. It started when I was really young and it gets worse over time. Alcohol is not good for you. Love you all!*