Chapter V

"I...uh..." (Y/n) gulped as the taller rolled his eyes and went to get one of the water bottles she put next to the bench before he arrived.
"Whatever. Just do your dumb duties and don't interrupt the game. You will regret it otherwise." The black-haired boy warned, causing (Y/n) to nod her head fast as the rest of Team X walked into the court.
"Hey, take it easy Baro. The girl is scared enough." A boy snickered, walking over to the tall male. A red-haired boy walked past (Y/n) and sent her a short glance.
"Ah, she is the manager of this building." He explained, pointing at the girl.

"Nothing special then." The boy from before commented, causing some of them to laugh a little. The boy she came to know as Baro gave her an unimpressed look. Embarrassed, (Y/n) took out her whistle and told the players to start warm-ups.
"Who made you the boss now?" Baro questions as (Y/n) pointed at the blank monitor behind her.
"Ego-san. Any problems you have with the current staff arrangement you take up with him."
'Although he won't even listen.' (Y/n) thought to herself as she pointed at the footballs on the field.

"Just don't break anything."
"It was just a joke."
"Geez, so stuck up."
The two boys commented as Baro stared at her for another moment, causing (Y/n) to raise her eyebrow at him.
"What?"
"Just don't make this stay unnecessarily complicated." The black-haired boy said as (Y/n) rolled her eyes and watched as Baro joined the rest of the team. Once their attention was fully on the warm-up, (Y/n) took a deep breath and wiped some of the sweat away.
'I hate confrontations so much. But I am not letting them walk all over me either.'

(Y/n) sat down on the bench and looked back at the team, then slowly started taking notes on the players.
And for the most part, the team kept calm, as calm as a training session can be and did the usual. Lazily, (Y/n) kept an eye on the players and wrote everything down, their weak points and their strengths. Sometimes one or two would come to take a few minutes of rest, all in all, it was uneventful. That was until they split into two groups to play a match, and while all of them played well, (Y/n)'s eyes were mostly kept on Baro. Her eyes widened as she saw his strikes and the speed as he dodged or stole the ball from different players.

'Amazing... even on the field he can get more terrifying. Just who did Ego-san invite?' (Y/n) thought as she wrote down some notable moves Baro made, all the while trying not to miss something important.
'This guy is a monster... He will have no issues getting into a pro team for sure.' (Y/n) thought as her watch beeped, signaling the end of the training session. Getting up, she blew her whistle and the team stopped to look at her.

"That's it for the day! Ego-san said you can train only for two hours here. Please don't forget your things on your way out!" (Y/n) called out as the guys slowly nodded their heads.
"Dinner will be in 2 hours!" She added while picking up the empty water bottles and used towels.
"Thanks."
"Yeah, yeah."
Humming she continued her duty, when her watch beeped again.
Looking down at it, (Y/n) read the message that was sent to her.
'Team Z needs help...' She thought while getting putting the bottles in the basket, when something wet hit her head.

"What?!" She shrieked and took the item, only to see it was the dark blue towel she gave out to the players.
"Huh-"
"I told you to not get in my way."
Gulping, she turned around to see Baro's red eyes piercing into her soul.
"I... it was an order from Eg-"
"On this court, I am the king, know your place and this Ego guys."
Dumbfounded, she watched as Baro walked off.
"Ahh! What a tyrant! A talented one tho, though I can see why Ego-san invited him." (Y/n) said to herself once she was gone, then picked up the stuff to visit Team Z.

(Y/n) blinked as she walked inside the room, only to find another argument between the blonde boy and a red-haired one.
"You shut up! I am not listening to any of you!"
'So he lacks the intelligence to get along with people.' (Y/n) held back a laugh as she got tackled to the ground.
"Sorry! Didn't mean to hit you."
"That was fun! Kunigami, do that again!" Bachira laughed as he sat on (Y/n)'s back.
"Can you get off of me? The floor isn't the nicest place to be lying on." (Y/n) groaned as Bachira looked down at her.
"Really? It's comfortable to me."
"Get off, Bachira." Yoichi sighed in annoyance and pushed the boy off of (Y/n) and helped her up.