26. Lily

JAMES

Watching Natalia disappear into the tattoo parlour, my inner beast rumbled with primal need. She had come so far since we first met, embracing her desires with a confidence that left me hungry for her submission. And although I wished I could claim credit for her transformation, it was all her doing.

It had always been her.

Took you long enough to figure that out, Aron snorted in my head.

I strode into the lingerie boutique next door that had caught my eye earlier. My initial plan was to visit it with my little wolf, but this was even better because I was going to get something sinful to surprise her.

My mind ran wild as I perused the selection of provocative lacy lingerie, each piece tempting me with images of Natalia's sumptuous body in the delicate fabric.

A store attendant approached me, her gaze appraising my intentions.

"May I help you, sir?"

I cleared my throat, disguising my desire. "Yes, I'm looking for something exceptional... for my girlfriend."

My thoughts drifted to our budding Dom-sub dynamic while I looked at all the options, anticipation and hunger swelling within me. I wanted something to bring out the tantalising submissive in her, but also that would allow me to worship her like I wanted. To make her feel the power and adoration I held for her.

"Of course, sir. Our collections are designed to satisfy even the most particular tastes. Would you like me to help you?"

A crotchless black lace teddy grabbed my attention, its intricate design a perfect fusion of daring and provocative. I pictured Natalia in it, the delicate fabric accentuating her curves, my fingers slipping inside her, teasing her core as my other hand grasped her throat, my lips hungrily devouring hers in a searing kiss.

"I think I'll manage on my own, thank you," I finally replied to the attendant, pushing aside my carnal thoughts, and she nodded and walked away.

My gaze snagged on a crimson silk robe, the bold colour perfect for Natalia's fiery spirit. Impatient desire stirred within me as I pictured her peeling it off slowly, revealing the gift I had chosen.

A wicked grin curled my lips as I picked up a full-body leather harness, the straps and metal buckles gleaming under the store's lighting. My mind raced, imagining Natalia ensnared in its tight grasp, both exposed yet trusting me to explore her boundaries. The thought of her moans and writhing in ecstasy had my cock throbbing against its confines.

With waning patience, I gathered everything I had chosen and made my way to the counter. The saleswoman smiled knowingly, as if she knew I would find something to my liking.

Eager to see Natalia's reaction, I exited the boutique with the wrapped package. The delicate lace and the commanding harness embodied the dynamic of our relationship—both tender and punishing.

By the time I got back, she was already waiting for me outside, excitement radiating from her as she leapt into my arms.

"James, you won't believe how amazing it was," she exclaimed before I could even say a word, her legs wrapping around my waist. Fuck, I craved her need for me. "Wait until you see the tattoo."

"Easy there, little wolf," I chuckled, setting her down before my own excitement overtook me. "I have something for you." I handed her the gift, unable to contain my grin. "To celebrate."

Her eyes shone with curiosity and wonder as she tore away the wrapping, revealing the lace and leather that lay on top of the silky robe.

"James, these are... incredible." A blush stained her cheeks, but her smirk was a sin. "I can't wait to wear them for you."