10. Well, fuck! 🌶️

JAMES 

Fucking blue balls was not what I had in mind when I came to the office today, but Natalia's little performance had me on the verge of blowing my load like a damn newbie.

I wanted to push her, to push as far as I could to put her off this idea that she and I were meant to be, mates or not.

It was for her own fucking good, for goodness' sake–why did she have to make it more difficult than it had to be? For once, I was trying to do the right fucking thing and what I was getting in return was pure torture.

Goddess, those sweet fucking noises she was making were going to live forever in my head. The only thing that could replace them was her screaming my name as I fucked her senseless.

But that was never going to happen.

I hadn't expected her to lie to me like that, even less so the rage and possessiveness that those lies unlocked in me. Even if I knew that they were most likely not true, I wanted to hunt down every man that had ever come close to touching her, that had potentially made her taste the ecstasy of sex. 

Fucking hell, I didn't even want her to fantasise about anyone else but me–the fucking asshole who kept rejecting her, even when she was practically ready for me to bend her over my desk and fuck her.

As much as I hated to admit it, though, she did a bloody good job with that show she put on. The little touches, the moans and pants, the way she licked her lips as she stared at my erection–how the fuck was any red-blooded man not meant to have a raging hard-on? And she was my mate, on top of that–the mate bond did everything in its power to push us towards each other.

I smirked when I remembered how she struggled to say pussy and cock, but she did it. To please me. To convince me that she was the girl for me. My little wolf was a natural submissive, one that seemed to like to be praised and degraded at the same time.

Fuck, my dick was aching for a release now and I really wished that I could have spilt myself in her warm, soft mouth, but a quick wank was going to have to do.

I locked the door of my office, even if I knew that no one was going to be back for a while longer, yet I didn't want to take any chances–I wasn't interested in having to explain to my staff why I was helping myself at the office.

Grabbing the lubricant that I kept in my drawer, I sat back on the sofa, imagining Natalia kneeling between my legs, just like in her fantasy. My dick sprung up like a bloody flagpole as soon as I pulled my trousers and my boxers down; ready for action after my little wolf had driven us both crazy. I squeezed the lube straight on my cock, the cool sensation catching me by surprise, but it was gone as soon as I placed my hand over it and began to move it up and down.

The memories of how my dirty talk turned her on were the best porn I could have right now. The smell of her arousal was still fresh in my mind, mixed with that scent of hers that I was pretty much addicted to now. I remembered how her eyes widened when I pulled her towards me and her cunt rubbed against my bulge, the way she panted as I rocked against her with her legs wrapped around my waist. How her clit throbbed against my thumb as if it was sending morse code signals. A giant fucking SOS, because it wanted to be worshipped so badly.

The long twisting strokes from my bases to my tip were doing a good job of building up my orgasm, but it was the fantasy of her hand there instead of mine that was really working its magic. I palmed and pulled the head while I wanked with a full-hand grip and I wondered how it would feel to have her lips wrapped around it, just like she had mentioned.

Heaven. That was how. I was sure of it.

The images of me fucking her mouth took over, causing me to move my hips in a back-and-forth motion, thrusting faster and faster as I chased my climax. I usually liked to edge myself whenever I was indulging in some solo play, but there was no way I could afford to do that this time. Not when my balls had been aching to unload the moment that I asked my mate if she liked to spit or swallow.