18. Carnal desires 🌶️🌶️

NATALIA 

I did as I was told while he moved to the middle of the bed. Desire burned a hot spot in the pit of my belly as he pulled my shorts and my underwear off with one swift move, and spread my bent legs apart, leaving me bare in front of him.

What if he doesn't like what he is seeing? Doubts crept inside my head once more. Maybe I should have waxed or shaved or whatever women do whenever they have sex?

Then again, I had no clue what people did because I'd never had sex, and this was certainly far from planned. And not like I had any choice anyway—it was too late to do anything about it.

I wasn't sure whether it was a blessing or a curse that even when I was almost losing my mind with need, my insecurities were still showing up. At least I knew I hadn't lost it completely... or was it a sign of the opposite?

The air between us grew heavy as his deep voice vibrated into my core. "Stop thinking, little wolf." He reached for my chin, lifting my face up so our eyes met. A mischievous smile tugged at the corner of his lips. "I can read your body like an open book, mate. Beyond the lust and desire from the heat, you are nervous, tense. Don't overthink this—that goes for both of us, really."

When I finally took the time to look at him, standing tall between my legs, looking like he was about to feast, I realised he was right. There was no rejection in his gaze, only intense hunger and a need so deep it made my bones tremble. It was full of desire — and it was all for me.

He wanted me. He wanted this.

"This might be the only time that I am gentle, Lili," he said as he leaned in, leaving a trail of wet kisses along my inner thighs, causing our mate bond to purr with content. "And it's not a promise for what's going to happen after."

Shivers ran up and down my spine the closer he got to my core, alternating between kissing my flesh and grazing it with his teeth as he travelled towards it, almost like he was contemplating marking my skin as his property.

His warm breath over the juncture of my thighs sent my mind further into overdrive, if that was even possible. "Do you remember your safeword, little wolf?"

"Mar- ahhh," I moaned, doing my best to remember it when he ran his finger between my folds and up to my clit, torturing me with his slow movements.

The loss of contact when he pulled away left me gasping for breath, as if my lungs had been deprived of oxygen. My entire body ached to be touched again, to be touched there. I shuddered, desperate to quench the primal need that only he could satisfy.

"Your safeword, Lili. I need to hear that you remember it."

"Marshmallow."

"Good girl." He smirked, and goddess, he was gorgeous. "Now tell me what you want, Lili."

"Touch me. Please!"

"That's all?" He chuckled while his hand moved along my stomach and caressed the underside of my breasts. His touch was featherlight, but it made me quiver with arousal, my flesh burning hot wherever he moved. "I'm not buying it. Tell me what you truly want, little wolf. Don't hold back. What will make this better?"

I didn't have to think twice about it before the words spilt out of my lips. "I want your fingers and your tongue on my cor-."

A memory from that day in his office flashed in my head, reminding me how he dared me to speak like someone who knew what they wanted. And even if my mind was under the lusty haze of the heat, I knew what I needed right now.

"I want to fall apart over your fingers," I rasped. "I want your tongue on my pussy."

"That's a good fucking girl." He wielded a proud smile before he leaned down to take me into his mouth.