𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃

"𝔜𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔭𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢" the Curse snarled at her, showing more humanity than the woman currently standing in front of her.

Mikazuki just laughed, sharply letting go of the Curse's chin and pushing it to the ground before stepping on its chest with her boot. The Curse wailed, the heel of Mikazuki's shoe pushing sharply against its ribs. That's it. Satoru thought finally, abandoning whatever peace he was trying to retain as he walked over to the sorceress. Mikazuki rolled her eyes, shooing him away with one hand while she continued to apply pressure.

"I'm despicable?" the sorceress echoed, pressing down even further before the creature's ribcage gave away under her weight "Darling, I'm just getting starting"

Those weren't the words of Kinzoku Mikazuki. Instead, they were the words of a different person – a man, a King who carried the Society of Jujutsu on his back and who seemed to have poisoned his daughter just as much as he had everyone else. Satoru held his breath, watching as the ghost of Kinzoku Asahi lived through Mikazuki's words.

Gojo wasn't naïve, he'd known since before her exile that Mikazuki held no love for her father. Furthermore, she hated him with a passion. And yet, the words that had just slipped past her lips were undoubtedly his. Was this what she wanted? To turn into the man she despised so much? Satoru shook his head, finally stepping in with a calm yet stressed expression on his face.

"Come on, there's no point in torturing the poor thing. Let's exorcise it and go home"

Mikazuki didn't move, and if it weren't for the pause in her Cursed Energy, he might have thought she didn't hear him at all.

"Is that an order?" she asked, and there was something terribly dangerous in the way she said it.

Like it was a warning, a veiled way to break the truce they'd so carefully entered into that same day. But Mikazuki didn't move on so easily, and although she was tired of being the bad guy, she'd rather be the villain than the helpless little princess she used to be. Satoru opened his mouth, ready to counter that simple statement with another one of his own, but before he could, the Curse began to laugh.

The sorcerers both looked down at the creature. It was still trapped under Mikazuki's boot, but whatever fear was there seconds earlier had now been replaced by a cocky smile and a confident expression. It was almost as if an entirely new creature was laying there, the pain from the burns and the boiling gold faded into nothingness

"𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴..." it began, its voice shallow and brittle but without a single hint of fear "ℌ𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔦𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔢𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔶, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 ℑ 𝔡𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔱 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 ℑ 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔞𝔴 𝔶𝔬𝔲"

Mikazuki's gaze hardened.

"He?" she asked.

The curse laughed again. It was broken in pieces, body falling a part as its bones and skin melted off into the mixture of liquid gold, and yet it was as if the special-grade held all of the power in that place, like Mikazuki's borrowed domain was a playground and them wayward children.

"𝔒𝔥, 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡!" it cooed, black blood spilling from its mouth "𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔭𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡, 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝔜𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔞 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩" its hollow eyes landed on the white-haired sorcerer "𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲? 𝔜𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔞 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶. 𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔭𝔬𝔬𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔖𝔢𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔦𝔣 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔴 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔫𝔬𝔴?"