Ten

August 18

Kookie is 5 by the way !

"YOU BRAT ! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN UP THE MESS ⁉️ HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THIS HUH ?! ANSWER ME YOU BITCH."

That's all mommy said before she slapped me.. last month was my birthday I thought she would be nice.. she wasn't at all.. at least mommy got me presents !

Today was my first day of school too ! I'm really excited to make friends. Well.. I hope I do.. mommy says I won't because I'm just a useless slut and a ugly whore.. I don't know what that means but I don't think it's good..

Daddy is barely around anymore so mommy always spends her time with Uncle Stephan. Mommy always lies to daddy and says he's the only man in her life.

I was too deep into my thoughts before I realized the bus was here. Yeah mommy doesn't want me riding in her car anymore and I don't know why..

No more of Jungkook's point of view

"Hop on kid !" Said the bus driver. We'll call her Makien

Jungkook got into the bus and sat all the way in the back. I mean mommy told him that at the start of the day and she even packed him a little lunch box !

Maybe there was still hope left..

???: Hey ! Where'd cha get your bracelets from ?

Jungkook: T-they where gifted..

???: They're so pretty !! Names Lisa and yours ?

Jungkook: J-Jeon J-Jungkook..

Lisa: Nice to meet ya J-Jeon J-Jungkook !

Lisa laughs to herself. She tired to lighten the mood a bit with one of her dad jokes. It seemed to work a bit.

Jungkook: Your funny..

Lisa: Thank you ! Hey ! You just said a sentence without stuttering !! Good job !<3

Lisa flashed Jungkook a simple sweet smile before telling him it was time to go.

They waited for all the other kids to get off the bus before they got off. They waved goodbye to Makien.

???: LALISA !

Lisa: Hey Rosé !

Rosé: Where's the rest ? Also who's this ?

Lisa: I don't know where the rest are but this is Jungkook ! Jeon jungkook :) hes really shy so he might not talk much but if he does he'll stutter. I mean that's I've learned so far.

???: LISA, ROSÉ IM HEREEEE and with Jisoo !

Rosé: Hi Jennie. And hi Jisoo !!<3

This is them by the way ! (In case your wondering)

Lisa: