Five

~Next Day~

Mrs. Kim: I hope you boys enjoyed the moments you got to have with him !

Jinyoung: Yes..we enjoyed every second.. here's his luggage by the way.

Jinyoung hands Mrs. Kim the luggage he has and begins to walk them out. Fifteen minutes (15 mins) go by and he returns with a sad look. I mean obviously the kid he built a bond with just got adopted who wouldn't be ?

Mark: I'm not going in today. I don't feel like handling those brats. *stands up and walks away*

Jay: He's definitely pissed..

Bam-Bam: No shit ?! The kid he actually loved got adopted !

(I wanna say sold but I can't because he isn't a slave and he just got adopted 😭💀)

Yugyeom: And the fuck do you expect him to act ?! All happy and shit ?! "oH lOoK aT mE i'M sO hApPy ThE oNe KiD i CaReD aBoUt Is GoNe"

Jackson: I'm giving that to point to Yugyeom that was stupid as shit 💀

Jay: Aish whatever. I'm going out bye bitches.

Jay walks out. Jackson, Bam-Bam, and Yugyeom just look at each other before going their separate ways.

~With Jk~

Mrs. Kim: Hi Jungkook !

Jungkook: Hi..*wave*

Mr. Choi: Do you know who we are darling ?

Jungkook: *Shakes his head like no*

Mrs. Kim: Well baby, Im your new mommy and this is your new daddy ! Okie ?

Jungkook: Oh !! Well mommy pwetty..
(Oh !! Well mommy pretty)

Mrs. Kim: Well thank you Jungkook-ah means so much to me coming for a cutie pie like you !!

Jungkook: *giggles*

Mr. Choi: Well, we should bring you up to your room now shouldn't we ?

Jungkook: Yesh !

And so they did. They brought Jungkook to this pastel blue room. It was filled with Bunny's, blankets, toys, picture books, drawer, and even his own Tv !!

Mrs. Kim: Do you wanna watch Tv ?

Jungkook: Yup ! Put spongwe bob !!
(Yup ! Put sponge bob !!)

Mrs. Kim put on the show he asked for and went downstairs to cook dinner. Mr. Choi had to leave to go get some work done before he could spend time with his new kid.

Mrs. Kim pov

As you all may be wondering why I have adopted Jungkook-ah. Well, when I was thirteen (13) I was identified with "Infertility" which basically means I can't have kids after one year of trying. But if I keep having miscarriages it also means infertility. I really don't mind it since I really don't wanna go through the pain women do when pushing a literally human out of them.. it sounds really painful if I'm being completely honest with you.

I also feel bad for the kids who are put in the program and no one seems to adopt them ! It breaks my heart and then they're basically kicked out at 18 !! Well I'm really lucky I got Jungkook. He seems to be such a cute and respectful kid.. I'll love him like my own son forever !

"MAMA" I'm guessing it's Jungkook..

Out of Mrs. Kim pov

Mrs. Kim: YES BABY ?

Jungkook: THERES SPIDY

Mrs. Kim: Oh dear..

Mrs. Kim runs upstairs with a chancla (sandle in Spanish) in her hand and busts the door open.

Mrs. Kim: Where is it ?!

Jungkook points to where it is at and Mrs. Kim Runs full speed at it and slams it on the wall.

~With Mark~

Yugyeom: Mark ! You can't drink all day. Or smoke.

Mark: I. Don't. Fucking. Care. WHAT PART IS NOT CLICKING YUGYEOM ?!

Yugyeom: What's not clicking ? WHATS NOT CLICKING IS THAT YOU PROCEED TO DRINK AND SMOKE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AWAY WHEN YOU COULD JUST RE-CALL EVERY MEMORY AND STAY HAPPY YOU HAD A FUCKING CHANCE TO STAY WITH HIM.

Mark: YOU JUST DON'T GET IT YUGYEOM.

Mark was really on the verge of crying. He missed the kid.. but drinking and smoking isn't right. He should be happy the kid got adopted. But instead he's filled with jealousy, hatred, and gilt.

Bam-Bam: Yugyeom ! Just let him be and let's go get some food. He can't help it.

Yugyeom: You'll fucking regret this you bitch !

Mark: Yeah yeah whatever.

Marks thoughts:

"Yeah yeah whatever" is all I got before he walked out of the room. I don't get it. Why did he have to leave ? Why couldn't he just stay.

I positioned myself facing the wall. I stared deeply into the wall. Only company with me was my thoughts.. I could feel my eyes shutting. Then it was all black. I had fallen asleep dreaming about my life saver. Aka the kid.

800+ words 🫶🏼 sorry it's short I would write more but I'm having problems with myself at the current moment and this is really all I can get out.. thank you for reading<3 hoped you enjoyed my love 🫀 take care of yourself and get plenty of rest<33 I love you and you are important to me 💜