Three

~The Next Day~

Mark's pov

Okay now I'm starting to regret not picking Jungkook to take care off..

"AY AY AY PUT THAT DOWN THAT'S NOT SOMETHING TO RUN AROUND WITH !" I screamed at this kid.. I think her name was Yeji ? Not too sure but she was running around with my butterfly knife..

Marks butterfly knife:

Yeji came up to me and handed me my pretty purple amazing butterfly knife ahh it's so pretty

Yeji came up to me and handed me my pretty purple amazing butterfly knife ahh it's so pretty.. oh right I forgot she was still holding it..

Out of Mark's pov

Mark snatches the knife away from her and puts it in his pocket.

"Gosh why did I out of all people in this god damn studio get BTS and ITZY."  Mark thinks to himself.

Mark: Okay.. get in your assigned positions.. I'll be back I need to check on Young-Jae and Joy.

And with that Mark left the room.

15 minutes go by and Mark comes in with Jungkook.

Jimin: Markwe.. who dat ?
(Markie who that)

Mark: Oh this cutie pie ? This is Jungkook ! He's one (1) years old and his birthday is tomorrow.

Taehyung: So..He gwona be like us ?
(So..He gonna be like us?)

Mark: Yup. Don't be rude introduce yourselves !

Jin: Hii ! I ish Jinnie and I am 4 !

Yoongi: Me too ! But I ish Yoongi.

Hoseok: Me is Hoseok ! But mommy tell me to say J-Hope or Hobi.. and I ish 3 !!

Namjoon: Joonie and 3..

Jimin: Jiminshi 2 !

Taehyung: TaeTae and 2 too !

Mark: Itzy come over and introduce yourselves

Yeji: Oh.. Im Yeji and I'm 4..

Ryujin: IM RYUJINNNN and I ish 4 !!

Chaeryeong: I ish Chaeryeong and 3.. so is Lia and Yunie !

Lia: Hii

Yuna: *Smol wave*

Mark: *Grabs Jungkook's hand and makes him wave*

Jungkook: *giggles*

Yeji: He so cute !! Like me<3

Mark: Mhm.. would you guys like me to bring him in tomorrow ?