Nine

Omg my last final is on May 2nd 😍🙏🏼 I wanted it sooner tho I just took the first final yesterday 😔 4/20/23

Jinni was in a panic getting a phone call from Chairin. She had left Jungkook in a day care.

Yeah yeah

Bad idea.

"THEY'RE SAYING HIS A FUCKING TERRORIST WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO JINNI ?!"

Chairin was panicking at this point. Let's rewind..

15:03

Jeon Jungkook wasn't paying attention what so ever and being a normal kid. Until some random bitch ass boy come and started to pick on him. He did the usual call him names; Jungkook thought he's was gonna eventually stop until he punched him. Of course Jungkook was taken back.

But he knew he had to defend himself some how. He took actions into his own hands.. He got up and pushed the kid. He got mad and started to lunge at Jungkook. Oh he wanted him dead.

He got on top of him and started to punch him. But on the other hand Jungkook wouldn't let that slide so he kicked him and flipped them around. He punched the kid even harder.

Yeah he might be 4 but who cares ? So was the other kid maybe 5 but who cares. He was beating him so he was gonna do the same as well. But as Jungkook was finishing up he accidentally bumped the kid into a hard metal object.

He started to bleed and cry. Jungkook got off of him and immediately panicked. He was gonna go get the nurse but it was too late she was already there with an ice pack and bandages.

"YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH !! WHOS YOUR MOTHER ? HUH ? ANSWER ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT." She had began to scream.

It was thing after thing. Word after word. Hiya, will she ever shut up ? Jungkook made a mistake that's all. Oh right. Forgot to mention the kid's white. And so was the mother.. aka the nurse..

(Y'all side-note I ain't tryna be racist or stereotype but this is how it's gonna be for this part alright ?)

Yeah she proceed to call him a terrorist for it. Man she needs to get some mental help or some shit he's just a kid.

Back to Chairin and Jinni

Jinni was on her way speeding in the car as with Chairin inside as well practically screaming her lungs out on the phone.

She was really mad.

But at the same time who wouldn't ? Some random white lady had called her son a terrorist because she had made other kid bleed but that's not suppose to be the case here.

What Jungkook had done wasn't even the meaning of terrorist. He just was simply defending himself. Just some stupid ass bitches wanna get all defense about their child which I totally understand ! But really.. a terrorist ?.

In was only a matter of time before an angry Kim Chairin busted in.

Kim Chairin: What the fuck is the meaning of this ?! My son isn't a fucking terrorist !! Do you even know what happened dip shit ?! HUH ? HUH ?!

Nurse: I suppose not. But what your son did is un-acceptable !

Chairin: Huh. Well this should be un-acceptable too right ?