Seven

Mark was doing his usual morning routine. 15 minutes later he was done and started making his way downstairs.

Yugyeom: Your up ?

Mark: No,no,no. Your up ??

Yugyeom: Yeah ! Im always up at this time !!

Mark: Uh-huh.. I wake up at this time everyday and your never awake ! Liar.

Yugyeom: What do you mean ?? You wake up at 3:00 am every day ?

Mark: Wait what ? It's 3:00 am ?!

Yugyeom: Yes ?..

Mark: Oh.. I'm going back to sleep goodnight.

Yugyeom: Side eye.

Mark: Stop with the tiktok talk.

Was all Mark said before he disappeared into the top stairs. 6:00 am later rolls in and Mark wakes up again and heads downstairs.

Mark: Yup just as I thought. Knocked out on the couch.

Bam-Bam: Morninggggg !!!!!!

Mark: Aish why do you always have to be this energetic at 6 in the fucking morning ?!

Bam-Bam: Water.

Mark: Makes sense. Thought you had candy or something..

Bam-Bam: Yeah that too

Mark: Oh my fucking god Bam-Bam. Your gonna get cavities you dip shit !

Bam-Bam: Meh, don't really care I love candy can't take that away from me.

Mark: Yeah but cavities can.

Bam-Bam: How ?

Mark: Did you ever go to school ? If the cavities are treated your teeth become all black and rotten and after they loosen from your gum they fall out.

Bam-Bam: Oh..

Mark: Yup.

Bam-Bam: Hide all my candy for me will ya ?

Mark: Yup. Where are they tho ?

Bam-Bam: Top second drawer in the very back.

Mark: On my way

Mark walks up to Bam-Bam's room and grabs the candy from the drawer. He later puts all the candy in a safe that changes the password every month. But you have to go into some special email to get the new password. Marks too lazy for all of that so everything normally sits there for about a year or so before they beg him for their stuff back.

Mark walks back down stairs and sees Bam-Bam with Yugyeom chatting about some new show.

(Bro I'm hella sleepy my eyes can't even stay open 😭😭)

Mark: What you guy's talking about ?

Yugyeom: Just some show.

Mark: What is it about ?

Bam-Bam: I actually don't know some guy hit a deer and that deer turned into a zombie and then-

(Wish by BTS just started playing now I'm in my feels 🥲)

Mark: Ah, Train to Busan ?

Yugyeom: Yeah ! How did you know ?

Mark: Oh cause I watched it already *smiles*